Kidsgrove Scouts got hosed!

the Phils are in a pennant race. I'm trying to, minus your show, avoid voodoo :rolleyes:

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record, I NEVER thought I was a good player.....everyone else does!!!!

It's why you play so well. Always working to be better, trying to be consistent, trying to find something new, improve technique. :worthy:

I think everyone who CAN play will tell you they "CAN'T.", LOL, they view themselves as a constant work in progress. :devil:

No you wont....you'll be with Golden Eagles!!!!!

Cabs, Golden Eagles, Kilties, Royal Airs......we are a lot of things....heheheheh

Not THAT surprised.....didn't see the show but if you take the fact that this is their FIRST DCA, then you factor in just how many miles away they are from the supposed DCA nucleus, and all the "hey, you gotta pay your dues" BS that floats around I'm just not that surprised that people are feeling that they got a little screwed this past weekend.

But now they have one DCA show under their belt, and Semis will NOT be their "first read". We'll see what happens.

Check out their Facebook page....they posted the show.

'Course, you don't get a true read watching on a small computer screen, but it was a pretty powerful performance.

"Taking Care of Our Own?"....:

The Hurricanes, Caballeros and Bushwackers all run DCA competitions. :devil:

How many DCA shows did/does Kidsgrove run...... :tongue:

Just a thought.... :worthy:

Elphaba

I know you hate any drum corps after your era, but was it really necessary to slam KS because they didn't run a show in the US....they ARE from overseas, y'know.

I agree with others....yours was the stupidest post of the year, I mean really.

Thanks Sam! :worthy:

and we have had some doozy posts this year too :worthy:

I know you hate any drum corps after your era, but was it really necessary to slam KS because they didn't run a show in the US....they ARE from overseas, y'know.

I agree with others....yours was the stupidest post of the year, I mean really.

Yep....no kidding....no matter HOW good they are, they always go down at least 1 placement.......

Believe me,....IT SUCKS!!!!!

I hope it doesn't happen this year!!!!

LET'S GO HAWTHORNE!!!!!!