Crossmen Welcome Chuck Naffier and Jason Buckingham to lead the Brass

I need to thank Aaron and his staff for everything they've done in the past many years. It's been the ride of a lifetime, and I feel that we could not have asked for a more dedicated staff. Their veins run with Crossmen blood, and I know that our paths will cross again very soon.

It's looking up to be an exciting season with Chuck Naffier back in the lineup. I also look forward to getting to know and learning from Jason Buckingham. The Crossmen hornline will certainly not go down without a fight in 2011.

per your signature: That's what I call dedication!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

per your signature: That's what I call dedication!

Bonesbari15 is a guy who could be wearing championship rings if he wanted, but chooses to stay down in the trenches with his family at the Crossmen. When the Crossmen make finals again someday, we'll owe many people like him a real debt of gratitude.

Jason's awesome (and a little crazy). This is a great move for Crossmen.

"Paging Mark Thurston! Paging Mark Thurston! Is there a Mark Thurston in the house?"

Wishful thinking.

it would be awesome, but with family and WGI, Mark may have more than enough on his plate.

maybe as a consultant....

Bonesbari15 is a guy who could be wearing championship rings if he wanted, but chooses to stay down in the trenches with his family at the Crossmen. When the Crossmen make finals again someday, we'll owe many people like him a real debt of gratitude.

:worthy::devil:

And we owe Aaron Goldberg a lot as well. It is a blow to lose him, but he will always be a part of the family and him and his staff taught me how to be a true Crossmen.

The future seems very positive though. Yay for Chuck!

It is much more rewarding building a championship caliber corps than just joining one. All WILL be rewarded.

Huge move for Bones. Chuck Naffier is one of the most under-rated brass arrangers in DCI. His charts are always top-notch.

Someone above said "When the Crossmen make finals again someday"

I think "someday" just got a lot closer.

Huge move for Bones. Chuck Naffier is one of the most under-rated brass arrangers in DCI. His charts are always top-notch.

Someone above said "When the Crossmen make finals again someday"

I think "someday" just got a lot closer.

agree fully - for me watching him post under his pseudonym seemed like such a waste of talent!

same goes for all that have done the same, with and before him! rings are overrated :worthy: