2010 Drum Corps Associates World Championships - Prelims

Just three tubas, but they put out some great sound, even though one's on a baby chrome tuba. Blending that sound with the other two players can't be easy.

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rifles just nailed a catch behind the back. Great job!

Third selection of the show. It's a ballad, so a chance for the horns to really shine. Mellos, though, are not playing in tune

yikes! I just saw the sky in the background...would someone text the powers that be to hold off on liquid clouds n rain please?

sabres were exceptional in that ballad! Now transitioning into rifles. Some strap work with rifles. Innovative catch by the rifles. Struggling with a bit of unity, but great layering of the triad by the rifles. now transitioning to flags for the full guard.

Flags have a kind of stained glass look to them.

Tempo just kicked up. We're building to the end of the show.

They just showed a clip of the White Sabers director during their pre-show circle up. Nice behind the scenes moment.

Congrats HCB! Way to go making a jump even without your tent props. Good decision in regard to wind factor!

good to know...course that wind sure plays havoc with guard equipment.....that is just the way it is. Wish I was there to enjoy it live...better yet, wish I was performing :-)