2010 Alumni Spectacular

JohnD

Good Morning!

Its a BEAUTIFUL morning in Rochester and we're ready to kick off the Alumni Spectacular.

The national anthems of Canada and the USA are just beginning.

Wish you could be here with us!

Wish i could too please reply your thoughts of the Alumni's i'm curious :devil:

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the horn line takes off their shakos as a sop soloist begins Georgia On My Mind. I believe that was Kenny "Sky" Peterson on the solo.

Horns now in front of the side line and building to the BIG HIT!!!!

Since his days with the Senior AppleKnockers, us upstaters have always known the Hall of Famer simply as "Ace".........

Since his days with the Senior AppleKnockers, us upstaters have always known the Hall of Famer simply as "Ace".........

Thank you. Don't know where Sky came from.

Photos from the field: Caballeros Alumni

DCA0138.jpg

DCA0165.jpg

DCA0254.jpg

"Muchas Gracias Part Deux":

Thanks again, ever so much for bringing "Part Duex" of DCA Weekend into our little corner of the world. REALLY wish we could have been there "In the Flesh".

Again, to all concerned: GREAT JOB!!!!!! :devil::smile:

Elphaba

Does the Alumni Spectacular get judged?

Lets pray that day never comes. If so it will lead to the end of the alumni corps as we know them today.

Lets pray that day never comes. If so it will lead to the end of the alumni corps as we know them today.

If we don't get some of the younger folks to pick up the mantle, that will happen anyway. Anyone in DCP land who marched at some time in the past and has the itch to get back in line, consider checking out your favorite alumni corps.

Photos from the field: Bridgemen Alumni

DCA0032.jpg

Heh. Malibu made DCP. :beer:

Bumped into Siglow in the Double Tree parking lot before heading over to the stadium. Love to see that he's involved.

Thanks Kevin. It was great seeing again, even if was ever so briefly. Had the time of my life this past season. Felt like I was 30 years old again. So,... maybe next year I'll get to feel like I'm 31???? :beer:

Edited by NYSkyliner

If we don't get some of the younger folks to pick up the mantle, that will happen anyway. \

I agree. But if you want the alumni activity to die,,just add in judges. Then everyone will have to go to a younger membership to keep up with the Jones's.

It would kill the alumni activity and that is something that I could not stand to see.