Yo, Tremendous Blah....

This is how they do a parade. I will say this. They do it well.

crap.jpg

Gotta love the Stanford Band. They should be honorary Tremendous members.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tremendously crappy then?

Tremendously Tremendous! :thumbup: I thought you knew that by now. Maybe that's thinking too far outside the (blue) box for you.

Remember, if you want to free your inner self-expression, be Tremendous! :thumbup: If you want to impose a self-limiting world view upon yourself, be “the (blue) box”. :thumbup:

Be Tremendous or be square! You can’t do both.

This is how we do a parade. Nice and simple yet for some reason tremendously hard for others.

06_30_2010_parade.jpg

crap.jpg

"OK El"

This is going to far, first off how dARE, HOW DARE!!! you bring the the Garfield into this mess. I have seen the precious BSA block you call a formation and it aint that good ( I realy think you all need to work the energy on steps 1 and 2, and lets not forget to project) and second. If you look real hard at that "CRAP BAND" I swear I can see you. Just for the record the BLASt stopped doing half time BS because we caused to many problems because everyone left after half time, and the coach and players call cried.

For the good of man kind itself, I will make this stop!!!!

EL!!!!!!!!.... you, ME, and the Bratstand, This needs to be finished, I'm going to have to kick your non-TREMENDOUS @ss, and BLAST apoun your endtrails in full view of the entire drum corps world, so that even god himself sees what kind scared little girl crying,band marching, slap-knuckled, holiday 5-pack, slack-jawed, redneck, Non-Tremendous-Blue Star want-a-bee, non-property-taxpaying, mid-range-tuba-playing, carnie-rat infested, "I drive 20 mph in a 35 with my mouth open", communist!!!!! This will hurt you more then me.

Who the man? u?

Edited by John Mayer

John, I think he also plays a plastic clarinet.

John, I think he also plays a plastic clarinet.

TREMENDOUS!!!

Please add "broken reed-plastic clarinet playing" to the list of my tauntings.

Thank you

This is how we do a parade. Nice and simple yet for some reason tremendously hard for others.

06_30_2010_parade.jpg

crap.jpg

"OK El"

This is going to far, first off how dARE, HOW DARE!!! you bring the the Garfield into this mess. I have seen the precious BSA block you call a formation and it aint that good ( I realy think you all need to work the energy on steps 1 and 2, and lets not forget to project) and second. If you look real hard at that "CRAP BAND" I swear I can see you. I would hope you can see me since Im the one laughing at you.

For the good of man kind itself, I will make this stop!!!!

EL!!!!!!!!.... you, ME, and the Bratstand, This needs to be finished, I'm going to have to kick your non-TREMENDOUS @ss, and BLAST apoun your endtrails in full view of the entire drum corps world, so that even god himself sees what kind scared little girl crying,band marching, slap-knuckled, holiday 5-pack, slack-jawed, redneck, Non-Tremendous-Blue Star want-a-bee, non-property-taxpaying, mid-range-tuba-playing, carnie-rat infested, "I drive 20 mph in a 35 with my mouth open", communist!!!!! This will hurt you more then me. You must of found the dictionary to able to use big words like I, a, to, and be. Good job

Who the man? u? It sure isn't you.

Sure you can gulp your daily dose of whoop ### by the brat stand. I've got a six pack waiting for you.

Apparently you thirst for failure year after year after year.

Dear Mr. El,

I would just like to point out that the concept of “failure” is existential, at best. The most innovative pioneers in any venture through out history were, at some time, considered “failures”. The historical truth is that they were so far ahead of their time that their ideas were too new or unique for the masses (who are accustomed to the “same old same old” :thumbup: ) to comprehend at the time.

Or, to put a more salient point on it; what someone who marches down the street in a nice, clean block (aka “same old same old :worthy: ) might view as a “failure”, is in point of fact, the future (aka the Tremendous Blast :worthy: ).

Now, concerning the Tremendous camp fire at Pettibone Resort. Please feel free to come on over and lurk around the edges of the Tremendous circle of friends that will be there :thumbup::blink: . This will allow you to experience Tremendousness on your own terms (a little at a time). Too much Tremendousness too soon (while highly recommended :thumbup: ) is a bit too jarring of an experience for some, especially if they are unaccustomed to the total freedom that the Tremendousness represents. If you really try, I’m sure that you can break out of the confines of your nice clean blue block, and engage in some Tremendousness on your own terms. :thumbup:

Yours in Tremendousness,

Roark

Too much Tremendousness too soon (while highly recommended :thumbup: ) is a bit too jarring of an experience for some, especially if they are unaccustomed to the total freedom that the Tremendousness represents.

Yours in Tremendousness,

Roark

To experience the freedom in it's TREMENDOUS totality it is highly recomended that one wear a kilt!

Dear Mr. El,

Now, concerning the Tremendous camp fire at Pettibone Resort. Please feel free to come on over and lurk around the edges of the Tremendous circle of friends that will be there :thumbup: :thumbup: .

Yours in Tremendousness,

Roark

As soon as we done celebrating another title as your expense we will try and stop over as a gesture of friendship from a champion to a chump.

Thanks again for the invite

Hip-to-be-Square-l1.gif

Apparently no one had the heart to tell you. They already sent us the Championship Trophy (again) as the Tremendous result is a fore gone conclusion.

I think it’s nice that they named the trophy “The Tremendous Maple Leaf Parade Championship Trophy” in honor of the 106 straight times we’ve won it.