What the fans want...2011

From the looks of things, it looked to me like the Legacy Fans supported the pre season show in the theatre the last few years more than the newer DCI crowd that tells us how much they love modern DCI shows.

I'm saying if all you do as a drum corps lover is go to shows and buy souvenirs, then you shouldn't offer structural complaints because it's not the same thing. If you have a plan to change DCI's financial woes, then by all means, do something about it. Talk is quite cheap.

Edited by WOOHOO

I'm saying if all you do as a drum corps lover is go to shows and buy souvenirs, then you shouldn't offer structural complaints because it's not the same thing. If you have a plan to change DCI's financial woes, then by all means, do something about it. Talk is quite cheap.

Removing the right to complain from those who only attend shows would shut down at least half of the threads on DCP. :rolleyes:

And that would be sooooooooooooooo tragic :rolleyes:

those who pay money to see a show have every right to complain...

remove those people and you end drum corps, period, and that, indeed, would be tragic.

I understand your position. if somebody doesn't " have a DCI plan to change DCI's financial woes ", then they should go to shows, buy stuff at the show wagons, and just STFU. I got it.

I understand your position. if somebody doesn't " have a DCI plan to change DCI's financial woes ", then they should go to shows, buy stuff at the show wagons, and just STFU. I got it.

Good, as long as we are on the same page :rolleyes:

It's fine to present problems, but only if you offer a solution at the same time

God, don't you that :rolleyes: means it's a joke?

I don't know..half the time you use that emoticon for blatant trolls and smarmy snarky comments...cry wolf too many times, and what happens?

What was that thing that John F. Kennedy said? "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country"?

I wish more people took this attitude towards DCI.

shame is, many people did ask and were ignored.