Who has won the most DCI titles?

or even" get ready" for possible current " new- timers " that know current marchers in DCA that have about a dozen Drum Corps Titles and started when they were older than some on here are right now.

The most DCA titles by singular people is 9 and I know of 2 other people that have that many

Corps hopping is more common than you'd think in some of those corps. I've heard MANY stories of someone winning one year with Cadets and then win with BD the following year. Cadets are the only corps I know of (maybe one or two at Phantom) who will win a championship and go to another corps the following year.

Oh, I know. I know a couple of people that have done that and won with two different corps, so yes it does happen. But again, the person would have to start really young to be able to pull off that feat.

I believe Lee Doebler (Sowers) of the Blue Devils won as a MM in 76, 77, 79, and 80.

Yeap, along with Dave Gibbs.

Lee marched in the 81 Blue Devils, so she came close to getting that 5th ring. Brenda (can't remember the last name) also won 4 rings with Lee and took 81, 82 off then finished her age-out in 83.

If she marched 82 she would have that 5th ring as well.

Sean Ross won with Devs in 1994 1996 1997 and 1999. Baritone Legend.

How many has Andrew Odello won? He's been in the Blue Devils' organization since the age of 3 I believe.

Titles aside, Andrew has earned a special place in BD's history. He's got to be acknowledged in this activity for his dedication and loyalty to BD. The wins are part of that effort.

You should see the sleeve of his BD corps jacket with each year he has marched....

I believe Dave Tuttle (French Horn, BD) has 4 rings as well.

I think Tom Brace has 7