saying goodbye

Phantom's bass doubling was some of the more offensive of the season.

Are we talking about the same Phantom here? I saw their show many many times over the summer and not once did I notice an unbalanced synth bass doubling. Though they might have needed it early season considering they only had like 8 contras for the first 2 weeks of tour.

I am leaving because I don't go to shows, so how can I have an intelligent debate about said shows that I no longer attend?

I don't get this... someone explain? Is he leaving DCP or DCI or Drum corps or his love of drum corps or what? :D

The arrogance of some of you is stifling.

It is funny to see some of the anger and hatred for someone to say they are leaving. Don't hate me for leaving, celebrate that there will be one less donor to any corps, one less paid attendee to any show, and one less bored person in the stands. Have a great life, and learn not to hate so much. It is your hatred that drives people away more than any boring show ever could.

You're right... someone's arrogance is stifling... :tongue:

Thanks to all for their participation in the thread.

However, rather than let this slide towards a personal back-and-forth towards any one poster, it's probably best to close the thread and remind everyone of the Community Guidelines in the process.

Thanks! :tongue: