Carolina Crown 2011: Rach Star

Bought the preseason recording a moment ago - going to be my listening for the commute tomorrow.

Rach on.

Mike

Get to see them live for the first time tomorrow (stupid Texas tour!). SO pumped!!

Oh yeah -- get to see the kid too :-)

Edited by corpsband
  • Like 1

Do not feed them

in a house.

Do not feed them

with a mouse.

Do not feed them

here or there.

Do not feed them

anywhere.

Do not feed Trolls green eggs or ham

Do not feed them Sam I am

A. You do realize that posting a response is THE definition of feeding a troll, right?

B. Calling someone a troll--while satisfying--is not a very effective way to dispute or refute their opinion.

C. I'm going to bed. See you never. I've expressed my thoughts about this show, which is all I came here to do (this is a DISCUSSION forum, no?), meaning coming back would serve no purpose. Peace out Boy Scout.

• Like 2

A. You do realize that posting a response is THE definition of feeding a troll, right?

B. Calling someone a troll--while satisfying--is not a very effective way to dispute or refute their opinion.

C. I'm going to bed. See you never. I've expressed my thoughts about this show, which is all I came here to do (this is a DISCUSSION forum, no?), meaning coming back would serve no purpose. Peace out Boy Scout.

I find it interesting that you hardly ever have anything good to say about any corps shows. I must ask, why do you even read DCP?

Edited by SFZFAN
  • Like 1

I find it interesting that you hardly ever have anything good to say about any corps shows. I must ask, why do you even read DCP?

Probably for the same reasons you do: to get information about corps and see what other people think about shows. Sorry that my opinion differs from yours.

Can anyone explain why Crown is taking so much time off this week? They don't perform again until Friday July 8th? They, then, take another break from July 9th through the 14th. It just doesn't seem very helpful to take so much time away from being in competition.

Pretty sure they are doing there usual 4th of July parades in New England. It gives them time to relax and rest the chops for a bit. They have also been doing a lot more free days I believe... Not sure but I bet it's due to the lack thereof last year. I marched MMX and we had maybe 2 1/2 "free days" :(

• Like 1

I had a slight issue with the preseason recording on the FN. Bought the Preshow, Symphonic Dances, Ballad and ELP. However, the Symphonic Dances recording also has the complete Preshow on it, so I paid twice for the same content. Now, I'm not begrudging Crown my extra $.99; I just went in with Audacity and edited out the Preshow on my track, but they might want to label it as such to avoid confusion for other customers.

Mike

I'm not quite sure why they don't offer the entire pre-season show as as one track . . .I've held off buying it for that reason.

Anyone know if there a CD of the show for sale yet, as with years previous?