Carolina Crown 2011: Rach Star

looking forward to it liking some of what i have seen :thumbup: ......i will be glued to the computer sat. night hoping not to be watching the rain.

Had a nice long phone call so I had to go back and watch the video again. Wow I missed a LOT of stuff :-) Corps is wrapping up a little early because of the weather and heading off to Avon, IN. VERY excited to see Crown on the FN this weekend but it's just too long 'til Allentown :-(

I'm sure the lucky folks who get to see the show Saturday night are going to REALLY enjoy it :-)

Rach On, Crown !!

Where is the new video?

I just want to say that ever since I heard "Paint it Black" I can't get it out of my head. Thanks Crown and Rach on!

NIGHTBEAT - TOC SHOW - JULY 31ST, 2011 - ROCK HILL, SC

I can tell you that NightBEAT front concert side reserved and general admission seating has been sold out for about a week now.

We then immediately sold out of temporary benches that we are going to put in on the sidelines for 250 people. Those seats are now gone also.

THERE ARE PLENTY OF Standing Room Only (SRO) and back sideline general admission tickets still available!

YOU BETTER ORDER YOUR NIGHTBEAT TICKETS TONIGHT OR TOMORROW... IT'S GOING TO BE A FUN NIGHT!

http://get.crowntick...6spg%3D1%26c%3D

The webpage also quite clearly explains the overflow seating area and the restrictions.

Good year for drum corps....

District Three Stadium in Rock Hill, SC is gonna rock and roll all night...

ALSO FIRSTBEAT!

What to see the Madison Scouts, Boston, Blue Knights, Glassmen, Cascades, Teal Sound, Jersey Surf and Mandarin? Then the next day you need to go down to Summerville, SC and get GA tickets for $10 if you buy your ticket at NightBEAT or show your ticket stub at the ticket booth in Summerville for FirstBEAT. Reserved seating can be found at - http://get.crowntickets.com/eventperformances.asp?evt=530

Use discount code "NBFREE" at check out and get your $10 tickets online with NO FEES!

Crown Rach'd St Louis and boy did they. People say too much cheese, i say pass the crackers cause I am eating that cheese up. from front to back I loved that show and its real real good. Has a chance to win, clean the guard and the feet and oh boy.

• Like 3