Carolina Crown 2011: Rach Star

Congrads to Crown. Right on the Cavies heals. This is shaping up to be a great year. BD closing the gap with Cadets and Crown closing in on Cavies. It looks like Cavies, Cadets, BD and Crown all have shot. Exciting!

Congrads to Crown. Right on the Cavies heals. This is shaping up to be a great year. BD closing the gap with Cadets and Crown closing in on Cavies. It looks like Cavies, Cadets, BD and Crown all have shot. Exciting!

BRING IT!

GO CAROLINA CROWN!

Can't wait to see it... LIVE!

thumbup.gif

Bump!

Eric? corpsband? Anyone know? :music:

Sorry -- all I know is (a) they made a pre-season recording and (b) there is not a CD currently on the CrownStore site. I'd just contact Eric directly <eric@carolinacrown.org> to get the a more complete answer.

I watched crowns ensemble rehearsal Saturday and Sunday at EKU. All contras were present. All in attendance were treated to Rach Star version 2. The new ending is now on the field. All I need to say is Freebird!

Edited by jameseuph
  • Like 2