DCPI-15 Discussion Thread

Galen

Pimpin' dat Columbus G-A. Straight up yo. :whistle: DJ Animal holdin' dat Docta Beat down. :cool:

What????

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What????

Consider it a white boy's attempt at playing off of Galen's "Pimp Your Home Show" theme. :doh:

Final events before the regional championships are today.

Rock Hill SC

RockHillSCDistrict3Stadium7000.jpg

Ewing NJ

EwingNJTCNJStadium5000.jpg

Columbia MO- Quiksilver's home show at Faurot Field

ColumbiaMOFaurotField60000-1.jpg

Ogden UT

OgdenUTWeberStateStadium14000.jpg

Amidst across-the-board score drops for nearly every corps, Inferno seized gold at our home show in Columbus last night! Blaze grabbed bronze in Open competition. Flame. . . a terrible virus swept through our youngest corps, and there were several holes in drill for an already small corps. That 5 point drop hurts, but we hope to see them back to fighting form if not at Clemson, then surely by the time we reach Oklahoma City.

4 weeks of hard work by the DCPI corps culminate in the Regional Championships.

Southern corps have perhaps the most historic venue in Clemson SC. Corps will march down the hill past Howard's Rock, emulating the Clemson football team's entrance to the stadium:

ClemsonSCTigerStadium80000.jpg

Western corps get to compete in a former Olympic venue at Rice-Eccles Stadium in Salt Lake City:

SaltLakeCityUTRiceEcclesStadium55000.jpg

Since the Jets are playing in New England this weekend and the Giants were considerate enough to miss the playoffs entirely, the new Meadowlands stadium will be all for DCPI's use for eastern corps:

EastRutherfordNJMeadowlandsStadium80000.jpg

And Midwest corps march on Kansas City's historic Arrowhead Stadium for a big batch of corps and BBQ:

KansasCityMOArrowheadStadium77000.jpg

Since the Jets are playing in New England this weekend

I believe you meant to say, since the Jets will be getting their butts beat in New England this weekend....simple error

The Knights were welcomed into South Carolina in a BIG way! The corps must have been overwhelmed with their new home crowd response as they went on to the field and put up their best show of the season thus far! They took the show by almost a point and a hlaf and jumped up into SIXTH in the rankings! Ordinarily this wouldnt sound like an amazing night for the two time world champions, but considering they didnt make finals last year and have been well out of the top 12 most of this season, the kids and staff were going NUTS! Their fellow corps LBC and CCR also had great nights taking first and second as all three corps make the move into their divisions top 12!

Edited by gcurrier

Next bonus point will be added on 1-14.

We can haz bonus point? :sad:

Yar, its there now.. sorry. Work sucks.

Yar, its there now.. sorry. Work sucks.

Oh, I'm with you there.

I had to rush to get my captions in for next week... then I looked at my tour schedule and realized tonight will be my corps last show for a week and a half. :doh: