Amplification/Electronics: 2011 Season

UGH... how about YOU can be the only person in the entire activity to call it marching band and everyone else will call it drum corps? kthxbi

http://midwestmarching.com/marching/pages/2009-event-schedule/september/phantom-regiment-fall-marching-band-festival.php

LOL..there are a lot more where that came from. Think I'll be in good company.

I don't think we hit "HashGate" yet.

That, and slotting.

We get those in and we'll be batting .1000. :tongue:

Hash as in Hoppy smoking it or complaining about it? :w00t:

You won't take my word for it, when top DCI directors like George Hopkins are saying the same thing or worse?

WRT to

"Adding A&E will solve all of drum corps attendance issues".

citation please?

I can recall lot's of people on DCP attributing this to him but I can't anywhere in black and white where he said anything like that. In fact you can generalize that to: Hop said that changing "X" will solve attendance problems. I really can't recall attendance being listed on any of the controversial proposals. Sometimes I think we need a drumcorps_snopes.com to ferret out all the misinformation posted on DCP :-)

• Like 1

http://midwestmarching.com/marching/pages/2009-event-schedule/september/phantom-regiment-fall-marching-band-festival.php

LOL..there are a lot more where that came from. Think I'll be in good company.

I'd hate for anyone to be lonely... BUT, that says "Phatom Regiment 'Marching Band Festival'" Not "'Phantom Regiment Marching Band' Festival"

:sleeping:

Edited by charlie1223

WRT to

"Adding A&E will solve all of drum corps attendance issues".

citation please?

I can recall lot's of people on DCP attributing this to him but I can't anywhere in black and white where he said anything like that. In fact you can generalize that to: Hop said that changing "X" will solve attendance problems. I really can't recall attendance being listed on any of the controversial proposals. Sometimes I think we need a drumcorps_snopes.com to ferret out all the misinformation posted on DCP :-)

A drum corps snopes site would be AWESOME. The constant 6000+ post posters regurgitating mantras and accepted as truth would have a hard time with that!

I'd hate for anyone to be lonely... BUT, that says "Phatom Regiment 'Marching Band Festival'" Not "'Phantom Regiment Marching Band' Festival"

:sleeping:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=120277791327953

LOL. I think you were sleeping often in class. :w00t:

Edited by Mello Dude

New Topic in the General Topic Thread:

Did this thread teach us ANYTHING?!

Absolutely. That there are some that have a hard time accepting change and refuse to accept reality of that change.