Which Show These Last 10 Years Will Define The 2000-2010 Decade?

In the longer view of history, the Cavies success of the first few years of the 00s will be seen as belonging more to the 20th Century than the 21st. Cadets 05 and BD 09-10 represent more of a departure from the 20th Century, particularly to the extent that they prevail with programs that were seen by many as unpopular or even undeserving.

Should BD continue to assert itself, then its late decade shows will define the era. That's a fair bet. History will show Phantom 08 as the anomaly it was. Cadets? Who knows what’s in their future and therefore how they will be viewed 20 years hence?

HH

BD 2010 defines where the activity wants to be lead to by those judging running the show.

I will jump in and say the 2002 Madison Scouts, no finals night performance and Scott Stewart was pushed out the door. Sad day , end of a great era. I have to wonder how many people actually left the activity after that year. He was a very popular chap.

Well, everyone is entitled to their opinion. But I don't think I can buy into the suggestion that people left the activity in significant numbers because Scott Stewart stepped down and that that makes Madison 2002 the defining show of the decade.

For my $.02, I'll go along with the folks who are putting up late decade BD (and 2010 in particular) as a bellwether for where the activity is headed. For better or worse (depending on your p.o.v.), folks will look back and see it as a turning point.

peace,

Fred O.

Has anyone noticed that 2000 to 2010 would make an eleven-year decade?

Only you Boo.....and quit confusing the issue with facts! rolleyes.gif

There are two.

2002 Cavaliers

2005 Cadets