What will be new in souvie sensation this summer?

Some people do, but they're on their way out. What's important is that number is declining. There's really no reason to use one when you have a free service like Dropbox, which serves the same needs, and then some, without necessitating an extra device. Gotta think long-term, always one step ahead.

Unless you need more than 2GB. In which case a larger flash drive is probably more economical than paying $10 a month.

I think the chess set is genius!! As a past head seamstress for the Cadets, I have made and still make Christmas Ornaments, uniform pillows, laptop sleeves, Ipad sleeves, tote bags, key fobs, auto litter bags, camera straps...all in the corps theme. I have made these items for many corps members, not just the Cadets. Also, I think wrap towels, with corps monograms is a good idea. Umbrellas, nice scarves with logos on them, temporary tatoos, Women's sized tees (sorely lacking at all souvie trucks) sports bras with logos. There's tons of things that souvie booths CAN sell...but don't. If I can make these for any corps, certainly there are seamstresses that represent each corps that can make these ideas come to life for their own corps.

there has to be more than just sweats, tees and pj pants to offer!

I think the chess set is genius!! As a past head seamstress for the Cadets, I have made and still make Christmas Ornaments, uniform pillows, laptop sleeves, Ipad sleeves, tote bags, key fobs, auto litter bags, camera straps...all in the corps theme. I have made these items for many corps members, not just the Cadets. Also, I think wrap towels, with corps monograms is a good idea. Umbrellas, nice scarves with logos on them, temporary tatoos, Women's sized tees (sorely lacking at all souvie trucks) sports bras with logos. There's tons of things that souvie booths CAN sell...but don't. If I can make these for any corps, certainly there are seamstresses that represent each corps that can make these ideas come to life for their own corps.

there has to be more than just sweats, tees and pj pants to offer!

My sister got me one of your pillows for Christmas last year. Love it!

Where can I tell her to get an iPad sleeve for me for my birthday?

:smile:

My sister got me one of your pillows for Christmas last year. Love it!

Where can I tell her to get an iPad sleeve for me for my birthday?

:smile:

Send me a memo, and I'll give you my email address.

My on line shop is Howard Avenue Accessories

If you look at the Title header, there is an ipad cover featured on the right side. The Cadet version is maroon with the new cadet logo on it. I'll see if I have a picture of it to send to or post here.

Here's a view of the inside in one of my sold listings: http://www.etsy.com/transaction/28266326

• Like 1

Send me a memo, and I'll give you my email address.

My on line shop is Howard Avenue Accessories

If you look at the Title header, there is an ipad cover featured on the right side. The Cadet version is maroon with the new cadet logo on it. I'll see if I have a picture of it to send to or post here.

Here's a view of the inside in one of my sold listings: http://www.etsy.com/transaction/28266326

I will check it out.

Thanks!

DCI Monopoly…

A little bit of creative thinking would be needed because I don’t think the current 22 “streets”/8 colour groups would work for DCI but I wouldn’t imagine that would be an insurmountable obstacle for some of you clever folk out there.

Imagine the possibilities…

A different playing character for each corps (perhaps purchased directly from the corps)

Monopoly Money that’s worth points not cash? Player with the highest point total wins.

Chance cards…

“Your last drill move was almost as good as Cross to Cross, collect $50 from the bank”.

“Michael Cesario says your new uniforms add 5lbs to the guard members, fined $20”.

“Your pre-show has over run by 30 seconds, go to jail”.

Instead of train stations we could have famous venues like Allentown or Camp Randal etc.

Perhaps instead of houses & hotels we could have box 1-5 point multipliers…. Hmmm ok, not sure about that one.

You get the idea.

• Like 1