OK so its been a few months.....

Right now:

The Cavaliers

Santa Clara Vanguard

Phantom Regiment

Teal Sound

Boston Crusaders and Glassmen are getting some play, too.

In no particular order since my music is always on shuffle:

Crown

Cavaliers

Scouts

(Scouts are a given.... I always liked BC as well...)

Cavies !!!!

are blowing me away 5 months later

Phantom

growing on me

Blue Knights !!!

wow, really, I'm back on the BK train!

Edited by Cop

Just curious now that 2010 DCI is well behind us, which show have you listened to the most and can't get enough of??

I have been listening and watching Boston Crusaders.

Very underrated show.

I can watch it in 780p and listen to it in surround sound threw energy speakers great sound.

Also...am I the only one who thinks it is slightly sad that everyone's list seem to only include corps in the top 6 or top 12 ? Very few listed outside the top 12.. :sad:

For what it's worth, with basic Blu-ray/DVD set containing Top 12, I would imagine many people only have the Top 12 videos.

To be perhaps blunt, you can also chalk it up to drum corps fans really liking to watch the best of the best. It's one thing for people to make it a point to see lower placing corps live to support the kids on the field: it's another thing to continually (remember, this thread is the shows MOST watched/listened to) revisit shows performed/designed on the lower echelon of excellence.

Also, to be even more blunt, perhaps this thread might lend credence to what some corps directors believe. Maybe the Top 7 or 8 corps ARE the draws that people come to see, while the lower placing corps are kind of icing on the cake. To be fair, I routinely argue that DCP is not a good sampling to the average drum corps fan's opinions, and this thread is hardly large enough to make a logical argument that this is typical, wide-spread fan thinking. But maybe it does kind of give food for though :ph34r:

In order:

Blue Knights, Phantom Regiment, Cavaliers, Crown, and Blue Devils.