Pioneer

No news is.....ummm......good news? :huh:

Ladies and Gentlemen. Pioneer camp is this coming weekend. let's see how things go this weekend before asking for news from a camp that hasn't happened yet.

Lets hope they can get the numbers they need.

A good solution to your long wait is to attend, or better yet, volunteer for their next camp.

As you can see by the date of this post, I have been waiting a very long time for a response. How many camps have they had? I am kinda sick of waiting. Thats just me tho...

When is the next camp?

April Camp

04/29/2011 - 05/01/2011

Camp Location

Cudahy High School

4950 S. Lake Drive

Cudahy, WI 53110

As far as what has Pioneer been up to?

April Camp One Week Away (Posted on 4/22/11)

March Camp Report

Camp Number 2 Is Under Our Belts (Feb. Camp Report)

Pioneer is still in need of brass players and color guard members to round out our corps for the 2011 season. We have had literally hundreds of inquiries in recent weeks and have enlisted the help of alumni and volunteers to reach out to these individuals and guide them towards the 2011 Pioneer.

On the alumni front, we're actively trying to locate the over 2,000 individuals who marched with the Pioneer, Imperials of St. Patrick, Thunderbolts, The Thing, and any of the other groups that have been connected with the corps over the past 50 years. The goal is to have as many of them in attendance as possible at the Gathering of the Clans on July 9 & 10 in Milwaukee. More information on the 50th Anniversary reunion can be found at www.pioneer-alumni.org

• Like 1

April Camp

04/29/2011 - 05/01/2011

Camp Location

Cudahy High School

4950 S. Lake Drive

Cudahy, WI 53110

As far as what has Pioneer been up to?

April Camp One Week Away (Posted on 4/22/11)

March Camp Report

Camp Number 2 Is Under Our Belts (Feb. Camp Report)

Pioneer is still in need of brass players and color guard members to round out our corps for the 2011 season. We have had literally hundreds of inquiries in recent weeks and have enlisted the help of alumni and volunteers to reach out to these individuals and guide them towards the 2011 Pioneer.

On the alumni front, we're actively trying to locate the over 2,000 individuals who marched with the Pioneer, Imperials of St. Patrick, Thunderbolts, The Thing, and any of the other groups that have been connected with the corps over the past 50 years. The goal is to have as many of them in attendance as possible at the Gathering of the Clans on July 9 & 10 in Milwaukee. More information on the 50th Anniversary reunion can be found at www.pioneer-alumni.org

Now... thats what i'm talking about! Thank You. Frikin GO PIONEER!

That thought crossed my mind but I didn't want to believe that was the case. I have to disagree with you as to whether it was a smart decision. Aren't appearances in parades a good way to recruit?

If they sound bad, I'd say no. I'm not saying that they sound bad. I'm just thinking of a reason why appearances in parades could end up NOT being a good way to recruit.