The Most Anticipated Corps Shows of 2011

1. Cavaliers: I'm curious to see if the go back to their old style, or keep with this new one they've made for themselves with "Mad World."

2. Phantom Regiment: The title "Juliet" is a little vague, I mean, I have me suspicions, but still, it's pretty vague.

3. Madison Scouts: If it's half as good as 2010, I can't wait.

• Like 2

1. Cavaliers: I'm curious to see if the go back to their old style, or keep with this new one they've made for themselves with "Mad World."

2. Phantom Regiment: The title "Juliet" is a little vague, I mean, I have me suspicions, but still, it's pretty vague.

3. Madison Scouts: If it's half as good as 2010, I can't wait.

I have heard them a little at camps and it looks like the cavaliers are not going back to the old formula at all. We will see once they put it on the field though.

Academy- Dark+Freddy and Michael Martin+awesome designers, this should be epic.

Madison-Who's NOT excited for Madison?

Regiment-very curious to see how they do with Juliet, but it sounds epic. :thumbup:

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

1. Cadets: I think this concept could be incredible - visually, musically, and artistically.

2. Bluecoats: Harvest is one of my favorite band pieces, and Creep is one of my favorite pop songs. Can't wait to hear the actual concept.

3. Crown: After hearing Mahler and Copland from them, I can't wait to hear some romanticism, Crown style.

• Like 2

1. Teal Sound - I'm marching my rookie year with them! (Go ahead, flame me for guitars)

Otherwise

2. SCV

3. Cadets

• Like 2

1. Teal Sound - I'm marching my rookie year with them! (Go ahead, flame me for guitars)

Otherwise

2. SCV

3. Cadets

You'll have a great summer! Michael Lopez is a good guy and will not lead you astray as your drum major.

• Like 1