2011 SCV

The logo reminds me of the stiff little fingers album cover for ‘go for it’ which was a rip on the crazy climber game

Which, well…I don’t want a big dose of bland, faux artistry

Wooot, I got my first taste of their show... looks really good!

If you want to check out a preview video, it's available on their website... but you have to join My SCV, which is free.

Boy, I hope they give us some more vids....... that was sweet, but WAY too short! Yay SCV!! More, please! :thumbup:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I can only speak for the last two years, and I am not an alumni, (is there a term for a "parental" alumni?), but I attended every SCV show from Stanford to SoCal those two years. And I just feel compelled to say that, although the drill was unfinished...... there were completed guard costumes and nearly all the show flags. I photographed Ballet for M's guard at Stanford, and Bartok's guard in Riverside..... I loved their costumes that much.

Yes, it will be awesome this summer to see a more complete show, but my group and the fans around us very much enjoyed their Cali shows in '09 and '10, just as they were. Best of luck in 2011 SCV! Can't wait to see the Devil's Staircase!

like!

• Like 1

From talking to some members who are marching this summer, the show is racing 100 miles an hour from the down beat. (a little like crown 2009; nice pretty pre-show, then BAM!!) I heard the opener is something like 4 n a half minutes at 190+?! Its gonna be crazy out there. Sounds like a very demanding show.

• Like 2