The Unofficial Blue Devils 2011 Thread

Yep! Me 2! Winning isn't everything, but it doesn't SUCK!

That's What I'm Talking About!

Keep up the good work! See ya at Finals!

Can't wait to see it ALL... LIVE!

I'm suggesting it as a BD bumper sticker "Winning isn't everything...but it doesn't suck!" :tongue:

• Like 1

I'm suggesting it as a BD bumper sticker "Winning isn't everything...but it doesn't suck!" :tongue:

I'm more surprised one doesn't exist already, to be honest. :ph34r::tongue:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you Blue Devils for crisp, clean, clear, floating on the field, for a vibrant guard full of vitality, for a fierce yet fun drum line and for lush, dynamic, delicious music that I hummed for weeks during the summer of 2011 :-)

Thank you Blue Devils for crisp, clean, clear, floating on the field, for a vibrant guard full of vitality, for a fierce yet fun drum line and for lush, dynamic, delicious music that I hummed for weeks during the summer of 2011 :-)

I really liked the fact that they never gave up in 2011. A sign of a champion in my book.

• Like 2

I really liked the fact that they never gave up in 2011. A sign of a champion in my book.

I agree with you 100%. I wasn't sure if they was gonna win this year. But i am glad they made the other top Corps bring it night after night. BD wasn't gonna lay down and give up their championship. I know everyone talks about scores mean nothing, but i wanna give major props to a incredible scoring run that ended for BD Finals night. BD had cracked the 98 barrier a unprecedented 4 straight years in a row. No other Corps has even accomplished this 3 years in a row. Cadets went back to back 98's in 84-85. Cavaliers did it in 2001-2002. I was hoping they was gonna get to 98 this year to keep the streak going. But its all good. Congrats to BD on a fabulous season!!!!!!

• Like 2

I agree with you 100%. I wasn't sure if they was gonna win this year. But i am glad they made the other top Corps bring it night after night. BD wasn't gonna lay down and give up their championship. I know everyone talks about scores mean nothing, but i wanna give major props to a incredible scoring run that ended for BD Finals night. BD had cracked the 98 barrier a unprecedented 4 straight years in a row. No other Corps has even accomplished this 3 years in a row. Cadets went back to back 98's in 84-85. Cavaliers did it in 2001-2002. I was hoping they was gonna get to 98 this year to keep the streak going. But its all good. Congrats to BD on a fabulous season!!!!!!