So from what i can tell..

Ban him ? For what ? being " a pain " in the butt ? or embarrasing himself ? No. I kind of got a good chuckle watching the fool come on here and tell us how he betrayed a close friend by going public with info given to him in confidence by his close friend. I mean com'on, that stuffs priceless, imo. If this poster decides to make a fool of himself like this,and bring us a chuckle in the process with such stupidity, why get in his way ? And why ban such entertainment ? We shouldn't ban somebody for stupidity, imo. I say just bring out some popcorn and watch the fool bring out some more beauts like this in the future. And if we're going to ban posters for " being a pain in the butt ", be careful here as most of us will probably momentarily cross over into the dark side at one time or another on here in the future, and who's to say the call won't go out to ban us for acting like a fool ? So I say... be careful what you wish for. Besides, if this fool is not your cup of tea in entertainment, then just scroll on by whenever you see his posts. That'd be my simple suggestion anyway. Right now, I don't see his comments as banable. But then again this isn't my site, and its not my call either.

This guys got it :)

And if you want to "ban" me by blocking my IP address, not possible. For you old geezers out there, your IP address can be changed with ease.

To be honest all i do is post my opinion on this board. I voice it straight up, and not sugar coat it. It just so happens a vast majority of people don't like what i have to say, and thats fine. And for those of you who say i need to "get a life", i'm on here because i'm bored and college is out for the semester. Plus it's my first summer not marching after doing this activity for 6 years.

Also, my so called "friend i betrayed" doesn't really care i brought it up on here. He says they're still gonna kick butt.

• Like 3

To be honest all i

I knew all along that you were being " honest " with us... especially regarding your staff friend from the Blucoats not caring what you share with us on here regarding this years alleged lower talent level of the Bluecoats Corps compared to last year.

I actually think you're as honest on here as any good troll can be expected to be. And as an honest troll, you're not half bad... just a young piece of work in progress, thats all.

And if you want to "ban" me by blocking my IP address, not possible. For you old geezers out there, your IP address can be changed with ease.

To be honest all i do is post my opinion on this board. I voice it straight up, and not sugar coat it. It just so happens a vast majority of people don't like what i have to say, and thats fine. And for those of you who say i need to "get a life", i'm on here because i'm bored and college is out for the semester. Plus it's my first summer not marching after doing this activity for 6 years.

Also, my so called "friend i betrayed" doesn't really care i brought it up on here. He says they're still gonna kick butt.

so, where'd you march? :tongue: you can Trust me with this information

Yes, I'm sure his corps would be very proud! :thumbup:

id tell you, but i wouldn't want to make my organization look bad b/c of something i personally wanted to do. So to spare them the embarrassment, i'd like to hold that information confidential. I hope you understand

• Like 2

id tell you, but i wouldn't want to make my organization look bad b/c of something i personally wanted to do. So to spare them the embarrassment, i'd like to hold that information confidential. I hope you understand

Well, I understand with this comment that you're recognizing publically that you are an " embarrassment " on here. 'Hard to disagree with that self assessment you've made of yourself. Thats a start in the right direction of " honesty " too it seems to me.

Edited by BRASSO

Oh, how many times we heard this when I was working here. Well, heard once. :ph34r:

Mike

• Like 3

I wouldn't assume the opinions of staff members as the gospel. I had one staff "expert" from a corps guarantee me his corps would win DCI in three years back in 1980. They were a parade corps back then and didn't attend a DCI Finals event until 1983 and didn't make finals until the 90's.

Another told me he knew it all about every corps and every tidbit of news because "he" was on the staff and he had all the inside info on everything going on. This was around the same time, no cellphones, no internet, no instant communication of any kind other than making a long distance phone call from a payphone or at home, or reading Drum corps world or digest. We started talking about Gail Royer who I had dinner with and what does he respond with? "Oh yeah, I know her, she's a great lady" ???

Another guaranteed me his corps would easily make the top 12 a certain year because their show design was unlike anybody had ever seen and the staff was a perfect blend of experience and desire from new techs starting their first year of teaching. The result? A disheartening 17th place finish and 4 staff members quitting during the tour season because of all the staff bickering. He bet me his sweet Harley but never lived up to his end of the wager.

As others have stated on here, it is all opinion and rumors until we actually see a show in a few weeks.

Edited by bstar82

more excellent information.

thanks so much.

• Like 1