2011 Uniforms

crossmenedit.jpg

Somebody mentioned white pants and a red sash for Bones. I agree... it would look better.

crossmenedit.jpg

Somebody mentioned white pants and a red sash for Bones. I agree... it would look better.

not a fan of those changes, especially with the guard uniforms looking the way they look. looks to me like the guard was specifically chosen to be the bearer of color in this show.

maybe the white pants and colored sash would work in another year.

Off topic, but the bones picture made me wonder...

Are those flugels out there? Pretty interesting if so. More interesting if they are the far frequently less seen, alto horns...

Anyone got any info on that?

Are those flugels out there? Pretty interesting if so. More interesting if they are the far frequently less seen, alto horns...

They're Meehaphones. :tongue: Just kidding.

• Like 1

I personally am not a big fan of corps changing their uniforms for the theme of a show. Updating a uniform to be modern is one thing, but when I was a kid, I looked up to corps like BD and used to imagine myself wearing that uni one day. It had a mystique about it, and I'm talking post 94. Now, who knows what they're going to wear? If I saw BD's uni this year when I was in high school, I would have a different reaction.

Edited by mgarside83
  • Like 2

They are flugels. And I LOVE the Crossmen threads!

Because It was handled VERY VERY badly.

Yeah, it was just terrible! The corps should have announced the uniform change to the alumni at an alumni meeting...

Oh wait, that's what happened :doh: