Top 2011 Tour Premiere

I'm going with my BD alum boyfriend to a theatre in Evanston, IL. We went there last year for the Quarterfinals. It was lots of fun. We get a lot of Cavaliers alum. Figure this will be interesting because I saw Phantom's dress rehearsal on Sunday, now we'll go see this on Monday, then we're going to DCI Minneapolis a month later, and then we'll watch the Quarterfinals at a theatre again in August. Figure it will nice to see the corps at the beginning, middle and end of the season to see what changes they make along the way.

Hope that extra 15 bucks makes it possible for you to attend quarters. I'm sure the equivalent of a trip for two through Culvers will make or break your trip.

Well, by "Qfinals showing" I meant quarterfinals at the theater. I am in grad school (aka poor) so I will not be traveling many hours and spending many hundreds of dollars to be there in person. So, yes, the $15 will go a long way toward buying my ticket to the show.

Well, by "Qfinals showing" I meant quarterfinals at the theater. I am in grad school (aka poor) so I will not be traveling many hours and spending many hundreds of dollars to be there in person. So, yes, the $15 will go a long way toward buying my ticket to the show.

Lol, sorry for being so snarky. :satisfied:

Where are all the SoCal people?!?!

• Like 1

Where are all the SoCal people?!?!

I'll be at the AMC in Woodland Hills. Great theater, great sound and always attracts a hoopin' hollerin' audience. Can't wait! :thumbup:

I'll be at the one in Pinellas Park, Florida.

I'm bringing 75 students from the marching band too. We've made the trip to the movies for quarterfinals the past 3 years, and they are excited to get an early season comparison of some of the teams.

It's a cool idea from Dci. I hope it is successful and sticks!

I'm the manager at AMC 30 @ The Block in Orange. I'll be there. Anyone close?

Crossmen alum 1989-1993.

I live right down the street from the Block! I'll be seeing you there! Send me a PM so I know who to look for when I'm there!

I live right down the street from the Block! I'll be seeing you there! Send me a PM so I know who to look for when I'm there!

Heh, I used to live less than a mile away on Haster Street. Glad they're having a showing at the block!

Anyone know if any Corps are going to the Movies to watch......would be cool to be a performer and get to go to the theater to watch your show :)