DCPI season 16 discussion thread

So glad that summer school's done with. Now to just push through a few more days at work and who knows, I might actually be able to start getting scores up on a consistent basis! :tongue:

Anyway, scores from the last 2 days are up. Caesar made a big comeback at Tate HS in Pensacola as Caprice took that show, while Fanfare member Quiksilver posted the high score of the night at Kennesaw State University's new soccer stadium in Atlanta after winning the CLASS show in Bowling Green. Looks like they're really gunning to host the Fanfare championships in Missouri next season! Screws and Chroma Key were at the head of the class at Highlands HS in Florence KY, just across the river from Cincinnati, for Open class and Class A.

PensacolaFLTateHS8000.jpg

KennesawGAKSUSoccerStadium8000.jpg

FlorenceKYHighlandsHS3000.jpg

Today is the first day of the Tampa regional event, while Open and Class A corps have their weekend shows at the beach in Toms River North HS in Toms River NJ and at Kettering HS in Dayton OH.

TampaFLRaymondJamesStadium70000.jpg

TomsRiverNJNorthHS3000.jpg

DaytonOHFairmontHS6000.jpg

while Fanfare member Quiksilver posted the high score of the night at Kennesaw State University's new soccer stadium in Atlanta after winning the CLASS show in Bowling Green.

lets see if FANFARE can take the CLASS Championship like CLASS took the FANFARE championship LOL NOT! Its hard to remember Quiksilver is a FANFARE member here and CLASS Member at FMA!

anyway Knights, LBC and Cape Cod Regiment all seem to be running just fine on auto pilot! all are still in top 12 with no changes for weeks...big changes come in Monday!

DCPI Times will return Monday as well...the beach lured me away a little too much and tomorrow I am in Rock Hill SC!!! Then I will return to the corps for our final push towards championships and Ill see anyone who is going to finals in Indi!

Scores from the Tampa weekend are up- good lord those Nastalgia Vanguard kids are putting out some incredible stuff this year!

World Class corps get a respite from competition tonight, while Open and Class A corps resume their tours at Memorial Stadium in Lima OH and West Haven HS in West Haven CT

LimaOHLimaStadium4000.jpg

NewHavenCTKenStrongStadium3000.jpg

I can haz point increase? :ph34r:

I can haz point increase? :ph34r:

we want points--we want points--we want points...protesting chants LOL

actually not nearly as bad as last night--I get to Rock Hill...one corps goes on--we evacauate..end of night Blue Stars win! LOL

Thanks Matt. Out motto for that show was "Don't Suck". Seems like it worked pretty well. We just gotta keep pushing. I'm just glad that the Nastalgia Percussion Ensemble decided to show up. I gues 28 straight hours of fun block will fix anybody's visual score.

Look for the points increase to go into effect later this evening.

Today, the World Class corps get back on the road with a BIG show, the CLASS championships. After several years in Bowling Green KY, this season's event relocates to Columbia SC's Williams-Brice Stadium. Will even this massive venue be able to contain the massive amount of corps scheduled to appear?

ColumbiaSCWilliamsBriceStadium70000.jpg

The "Golden Triangle" region of North Carolina also hosts a World Class event tonight at the newly-refurbished Memorial Stadium in Durham.

DurhamNCDurhamCountyStadium6000.jpg

Meanwhile, New England gets another dose of Open/Class A corps at Marciano Stadium in Brockton MA as those corps progress up towards Kitchener ONT.

BrocktonMAMarcianoStadium6000.jpg

we want points--we want points--we want points...protesting chants LOL

actually not nearly as bad as last night--I get to Rock Hill...one corps goes on--we evacauate..end of night Blue Stars win! LOL

Yeah I saw your other post in the forum. That's too bad. I hate when rain outs happen! I didn't go to the Orlando show for the fear of the same thing. I mean it rains like clockwork down here. Oh well guess I will be at a theater next Thursday night to get my fill this year.

It's there now.