DCPI season 16 discussion thread

Sorry Galen, it looks like there's still a mapping problem with Carolina Crown's Music GE scores. My Class A corps with Cavaliers/Madison Scouts GE combo is nearly 1.5 ahead of my Open and World corps with Cavaliers/Carolina Crown GE Combos.

Polaris Regiment has Cavaliers for Visual GE and Crown for Music GE and scored 31.62 in GE on 7/12. The Cavaliers performed 7/12 and scored 16.7 in Visual GE, which means Crown's computed Music GE score was 14.92. Considering their lowest Music GE score of the season was 14.8 back in mid-June, and they've scored 16.3 at their last two shows... something seems off, still.

I am by no means the only one affected: I see a lot of 31.62 GE scores in the 7/12 results. Please research when you get a chance.

Yeah, Star of Hawaii is using Crown Music GE. We got 31.00 in Omaha. That must be the culprit.

<thinks that THAT particular issue with THAT particular corps is now resolved>

For tonight, the west coast boys and girls are back in action in the Napa Valley in northern California with a little "wine and cheese" drum corps festival right before the weekend's big show in Stanford. Meanwhile, midwest corps will be trying to ward off the state birds of Minnesota and LaCrosse at shows in Mankato and La Crosse.

NapaCANewMemorialStadium6000.jpg

MankatoMNBlakesleeStadium6000.jpg

LacrosseWIUW-LacrosseStadium4.jpg

Latest headlines- "Nipples poke ahead of Quilt to take Carmel IN show win" :lol:

Latest headlines- "Nipples poke ahead of Quilt to take Carmel IN show win" :lol:

Oh man, could play with that headline for hours! :lookaround:

Ummmm....are we sure? Hawaii got a 30.85 in GE last night in Des Moines....ouch! I guess said corps just needs to perform to fix this.

That seems to be the rub. Layoffs are more potent this season due to scoring anomalies.

So, since there's no DCI show tonight, any chance of getting the DCPI scores in early? :thumbup:

FB!E HEADLINES:

Crimson Lions ROAR Back On Top!

Four days of heavy practice pays big.

Barnstormers Slip In Ranks,

Visual caption culprit in slide.

Privateers Attack Repelled,

Strong competition prevents claim on 11th victory.

Lots of movement this week in all three classes, gonna be an interesting weekend :cool:

Today is the first of the two-day regionals, with events taking place at TCF Bank Stadium and Stanford Stadium.

MinneapolisMNTCFStadium50000.jpg

StanfordCAStanfordStadium6.jpg

Looks like those caption changes are paying off. :blink:

That's two... count 'em, TWO... FANFARE corps atop CLASS juggernaut The Knights in Mankato last night.

Now that half the season is over and we've finally woken up, maybe us Fanfare boys can give Class a run for its money. :tongue:

Polaris has tacked on 3.275 points to its score in just the past three days. Has the sleeping beast awoken?