DCPI season 16 discussion thread

Scores for last night are up- congrats to FANFARE member Polaris Regiment for winning the CLASS championship- payback's a #####! :cool:

Today's events:

Open and Class A corps travel to the "Hand" state for an event at Vicksburg HS (originally scheduled for Battle Creek):

VicksburgMIVHS3000.jpg

World Class teams escape from the south with two large events today at Massillon OH's Paul Brown Tiger Stadium and Liberty University's newly-redesigned double-deck stadium in Lynchburg VA:

LynchburgVALibertyStadium22000.jpg

MassillonOHPaulBrownTigerStadium16000.jpg

Congrats to Polaris Regiment. Sorry Gary.

yes yes congrats are deserved--Polaris Regiment did an outstanding job! we took a risk with some musical changes that actually hurt us, but we will bounce back!

So, do you want to switch trophies?

nah--CLASS will just take the one on 8/13 and call it good...

Due to the lateness of DCI recaps, today's scores will be up later this afternoon.

Today sees all corps moving further north, with World Class corps in action at Loyola University in Baltimore MD and a long-awaited return to Hersheypark Stadium in Hershey, PA, and Open and Class A corps competing at the Clem Lemire Sports Complex in Manchester NH:

BaltimoreMDRidleyStadium6000.jpg

HersheyPAHersheyparkStadium15000.jpg

ManchesterNHClemLemireStadium2000.jpg

Last night's scores are up. Caprice enjoyed a great Ohio homecoming in Massillon, walking away with a 92.0, while Elite Brigade led home the rest of the corps at a packed house in Lynchburg VA. We'll definitely have to come back there next season!

Ack!*mewl*Growl!*Hiss!*pout*Thbbb!*Stomp*Rage!*ponder*Cuss!*hide*Taunt*sigh...

Hellfire and Bloody Damnation. 12/14/12 - I'm lookin' for heads and my staff is AWOL... arrrrg. :devil:

Ooooo, looky here - a brand new bottle of Patron - I'll bet that will bring'em out. hehe!

"Ohh, stop lookin' at them gallows - they're just a prop..."

(I was hoping for a 5/3/10 or there abouts... although Oostburg does still have a point in play yet).

"Anyone wanna test the gallows?"

Edited by Tin Guardian