Regiment's new ballad

Heck, watch it without the video OR the sound....and they are no better than Pioneer.

????????????

Was this a failed attempt at 1) Sarcasm :satisfied: 2) Humor :w00t: or 3) Troll Baiting without a license :thumbdown: .

Enquiring minds want to know?

• Like 1

I know somebody played A Time For Us in about '73. Was is St Andrews Bridgemen? It's not on corpsreps, but I a positive someone played it. Guess I'll go get my ipod and figure it out, unless someone has the answer.

????????????

Was this a failed attempt at 1) Sarcasm :satisfied: 2) Humor :w00t: or 3) Troll Baiting without a license :thumbdown: .

I'm pretty sure it's a mixture of 1 and 2. Someone said "watch Juliet without the sound and make this conclusion," but he replied "if you take away the sound or the sight it's not a drum corps show, and could be beaten by anybody."

Although he did end up insulting Pio a bit in the process.

????????????

I guess sarcasm and humor. My only point was that reducing the amount of sensory input might not be the best way to judge the corps.

I'm not sure why you think it would be troll baiting or why anyone would be offended, but I apologize sincerely if anyone else was.

I guess sarcasm and humor. My only point was that reducing the amount of sensory input might not be the best way to judge the corps.

I'm not sure why you think it would be troll baiting or why anyone would be offended, but I apologize sincerely if anyone else was.

I'm good. I really was confused, hence the question. Clarification. Thanks.

I know somebody played A Time For Us in about '73. Was is St Andrews Bridgemen? It's not on corpsreps, but I a positive someone played it. Guess I'll go get my ipod and figure it out, unless someone has the answer.

This song was/shall always be in my mind a Velvet Knights song. They 70-71-73 owned the piece.

it was just confusing haha. wasn't sure if you meant if you watch the video and listen to it, pioneer is better, or if you were making fun of the poster for ignoring half of a performance.

:p

Edited by general_tsos_chicken2

Seriously?

I don't mean seriously, did they play it. I mean did they play it seriously. :smile:

As a tenor player those years, yes, it was serious. As a staff member in the early 80's, it would have been a whole different animal. Juliet would have been eaten by the shark.

Garry in Vegas

• Like 1