Angels Snare Player

Please forgive me if this has been asked before but I keep noticing that Cadets snare line has a missing player and then they don't and then they do. Does anyone know what happened to one of their "Angel" snare players?

Please forgive me if this has been asked before but I keep noticing that Cadets snare line has a missing player and then they don't and then they do. Does anyone know what happened to one of their "Angel" snare players?

Maybe he's gone to INT now.

Edited by BRASSO

The demons kidnapped him. This has the angels pretty upset and playing their butts off to get him back. One of these nights we might have a real fight on the field. DCI + NHL = Increase in Ticket Prices :-)

Edited by jwillis35

My guess is he is injured and they're trying not to work him too hard. I don't know for sure though.

• Like 1