Omaha Steaks

Well, those spreads should sell a few tickets for Minneapolis. :rolleyes:

Complete this sentence: The scores are tighter than...

Boo when he's buying!

Well, those spreads should sell a few tickets for Minneapolis. :rolleyes:

Complete this sentence: The scores are tighter than...

.....than dick's hat band.

I totally agree with this statement/assesement/ First time in history for this format, for America to get an early peek at the "machine" and the critics/pundits/arm chair experts took it and ran with it....Even I was skeptical about this show, but it really has a lot of technical difficulty and delivers on many levels..it will keep growing and growing and the changes are, so far, for the better.

Geoffrey

It's a formula that works for them. People think BD is being arrogant or secretive about announcing the show design late when in fact they are sitting back and assessing the talent and skills of their member ship and letting the show concept grow organically. The veteran staff knows what they are doing and the membership is extremely talented as BD’s recent record is a draw. The BD style of instruction is designed to bring out the individual talent and responsibility with the expectation that they will become more than what you teach them. This year’s rush to Texas required them to short cut the process in design and get something on the field quickly as it did with all the corps. I think we are seeing them all catch their stride and fine tune their show. With scores as tight as they are it’s anyone’s game. Was Texas worth it? I don’t know but it was sure nice having Phantom and Cadets come visit us on the west coast. They are awesome!

• Like 2

FWIW I think a lot of the GPS problem are just still just bad maps in the database (private lanes marked at public, cowpath marked as paved, etc...).

it pays to check for updates too

looks like guard and percussion called the difference for Cadets from beating BD.

Tho, I still watch BD's show, see the house come together and wait for ty pennington to pop out and yell "move that bus!"

It is really turning out to be such a great year for drum corps. This is the first time in a while we have 4 to 5 corps who actually have a shot at winning the title. I did find it comical that so many people here on DCP were predicting BD to fall out of the top 5 after their slow start. I love that it looks like they once again have a great chance of winning the gold medal. I love even more, with the competition being so fierce, that BD could easily end up in 4th or 5th. Congrats to all the kids marching this year. Should be a terrific summer!