Crown's new ending

I didn't know they changed it!

Could someone from BD, Madison Scouts, or a Rock Band please teach these kids how to hip thrust in a less "white" manner.

It is like leave it to beaver meets queen out there.

Respect Change, +1

I'm not sure we've seen all of the new ending yet. That vid over on the other site is from Saturday night's rehearsal at EKU. Over on the Crown thread, Eric Sabach said there were a lot of changes added after that . . .

I have been on the road for not quite a week with the corps. The design team made lots of changes the last few days between EKU and WCU.... Now for a few days of cleaning...

It will be interesting to see what people think after the upcoming shows this weekend.

• Like 1

I'm not sure we've seen all of the new ending yet. That vid over on the other site is from Saturday night's rehearsal at EKU. Over on the Crown thread, Eric Sabach said there were a lot of changes added after that . . .

Maybe you're looking at the wrong video. :ph34r:

was looking at the vid from wcu