DCI Minnesota 16 July 2011

It's so good to hear Brandt Crocker announcing :smile:

Finally sat down. Club 3 level (high) Racine Scouts on the field. Much improved from 2 weeks ago. And added another CG member.

Watching the webcast on my plasma TV. Caught the tail end of Blue Saints and all of Racine Scouts.

Also caught that can of soda (I assume) which somebody sitting by the camera just popped open. :D

Thoughts on Blue Saints: Much as I love small corps, that was a little hard to watch with just five horns. My wife cringed a few times, too. Not sure leading off a major regional is a good performance venue for them, but I guess you take what you get when you're one of the few Canadian corps remaining.

Thoughts on Racine Scouts: Much improved from Grand Rapids, but the show is only two songs? I thought they had more back on 6/25, although the drum line still only plays in the opener.

hopefully that FB is dead and buried!

AIM CHAT ROOM OPEN

join drumcorps

If you need an invite , IM corpsband and I'll invite you !!

Is there a way to access the chat room via web browser? I don't want to install AIM on my netbook.

Is there a way to access the chat room via web browser? I don't want to install AIM on my netbook.

I saw an option, but I think you have to sign in with facebook...

Now...how do I get to the chatroom?....lol

Who's drum line is warming up so close to the stadium and can it be heard from the stands? Since the camera is so high up, it might pick up more ambient noise from outside the stadium.

Nice opening bari sound from Colt Cadets!

Who's drum line is warming up so close to the stadium and can it be heard from the stands? Since the camera is so high up, it might pick up more ambient noise from outside the stadium.

Nice opening bari sound from Colt Cadets!

I think its just have they have this camera setup...I heard someone opening a can of soda before...LOL