DCI Minnesota 16 July 2011

I feel for those corps that have to perform so early in the day. Hopefully Daytime temps/humidity are good. This show is not considered a Regional is it?

The weather channel lists only a 10% chance of rain for tonight .... the heat and humidity will be in 100's at start time - this may have more of an effect on the earlier corps, than those around dusk and later .... lots of flooding in the area too so travel safely to all!

I feel for those corps that have to perform so early in the day. Hopefully Daytime temps/humidity are good. This show is not considered a Regional is it?

It is a regional.

I'll be watching the web stream for most of the day. Looking forward to hearing ESOM again. :thumbup: Stupid licensing. :thumbdown:

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

• Like 1

Big day! God bless it, why are Cadets on SIXTH from last? At least it's after INT.

From my understanding, they take the corps' finish from 2010, divide them by groups of three and randomly schedule them. For example, Blue Devils, The Cavaliers, and Bluecoats are all in one group but they perform in 1,3,2, then they sort the 4-6 corps, 7-9, 10-12, etc.