DCI Minnesota 16 July 2011

4 years???? try the last 15

I didn't want to say that.... I will let you take the hits even though I totally agree.

These guys are clearly performing at a level at or around Madison Scouts this year. Brass sounds WAY better than I last heard them in Quincy. Overall, much higher than SOA, Glassmen, or Blue Knights.

Agree. Young Corps this year too, I'm told.

People. Those of you who haven't seen the movie and don't understand why there would be scaffolding on this years show, please go away! You sound very stupid.

Really ? As opposed to someone named "superook" ???

I dont need to see a movie or understand anything.. Im watching a supposed drum and bugle corps and waiting for the corps to connect with me....Mr. Ook, not sure of who you are or what you know, thats what wrong with this place, but please refrain from calling people stupid.

G

• Like 3

SCV

Madison

Blue Knights

Blue Stars

Boston

IMHO

cool.gif

Boston opener- Fantastic- then it just goes nowhere!! Drum feature to soloists corps doesn't play for a long time.... This show just doesn't flow!

It flows better than BK in my opinion. BK ending needs some pizazz, imo.

Agree. Young Corps this year too, I'm told.

Very young. Only one snare returning from last year's line. A lot of the hornline is new too.

Musically beautiful... but is the tarp worth the time and effort?

Good question. I'm not so sure.

Not feeling the closer. I don't get the Les Mis to 1812 back to Les Mis music and the drill looks like Cadets lite. Very good corps though.

I'm with you. Now I'm frustrated because I can't hear the conclusion to TWO great songs! But at least we can criticize them for doing it as good as the original Cadets arrangement, and not as good the Phantom Regiment arrangement. :tongue:

Watching the Fan Network feed: The highlight of the show for me is seeing the hand appear and clean the lens.

I'm so easily entertained.

Seriously--lovin' all the Corps' performances. There are many I haven't seen before.