What Would You Get Rid Of?

Alums and fans that can never find anything good to say about the activity.... But that's just me.

In relation to this year, The house in BD"s show (Yes, I know the song is House is Not A Home) but they should have named the show that if they really want to carry the theme.

And their mic'd solosits.... you're a lead trumpet player for the Blue Devils, play out.

That and Glassmen's synth patches. Not the insrtument, but the patches. Beethoven and 80's techno beats do not belong in the same show....

Edited by fsubone

Blue Stars' ramp. It seems good in theory, but not working out in practice.

Mike

I actually agree with you on this one. Primarily because I'm too curious to see what's happening on the ramp that I forget there's a show going on. I keep imagining someone tripping down that thing or a collapse or something. Granted I have an attention deficit disorder, but I suspect that unless one gets to see the show more than once that they too might struggle with this.

But...I want to go on record by saying that I LOVE Jason Bourne! and to a lesser degree (which everything is lesser compared to J.B.) I love the Blue Stars.

Blue Stars' ramp. It seems good in theory, but not working out in practice.

Mike

I agree about the scaffolding ramp...It is way too distracting for me to enjoy the rest of their great visual program...I thought it was a cool idea at first, but after watching the MINN show I think they should really consider dumping it...

In relation to this year, The house in BD"s show (Yes, I know the song is House is Not A Home) but they should have named the show that if they really want to carry the theme.

Funny you mention that. Ironically enough, I'm told that was the working title of the show this season until it got changed in March/April to The Beat My Heart Skipped.

[*]I totally do not get the mosquito net in Boston's show. I've heard the explanation, but it is visually awkward and seems forced (much like when I was forced to write Haiku in my high school poetry class).

So what Granny would you do instead?

Funny you mention that. Ironically enough, I'm told that was the working title of the show this season until it got changed in March/April to The Beat My Heart Skipped.

Interesting, I think if they had kept the working title, it would remove a lot of the confusion of the house.

Crown - I'd ditch the stage dive off the light pole. I think it's pretty obvious we're at a rock concert. No need to bludgeon us over the heads with it.

Cadets - I'd ditch the singer sample in the beginning. It's too perfect for a mello soloist.

BD - I'd ditch the PVC. Pretty much all of it.

Cavies - I'd ditch the stilts. Or if you're not going to ditch them, then at least do something extraordinary while on them (like guard work).

Cavies - I'd ditch the stilts. Or if you're not going to ditch them, then at least do something extraordinary while on them (like guard work).

You know, I actually agree with this. Both times I saw the show I thought, "those are kind of cool, but all they are doing is walking on them." I wonder if they could do a high mark time?

• Like 1