Brush Your Breath With Denton !

I think if you're going to make comments like that in a public forum, it;s only fair to name names so that those so accused have the opportunity to respond.

Well if you know the panel it shouldn't be hard to deduce. There were only two dinosaurs judging visual captions tonight. (And by dinosaur. I mean old and set in there ways. Unable to separate scoring criteria. And what they prefer )

So if I need to tell you. Your too young or not involved enough to be part of the conversation.

• Like 1

Dci is plagued with many bad judges. Unfortunately a couple of them were judging the visual captions tonight.

People with agendas will always skew the scores.

Many different interpretations of who's hot and who's not this year. Especially in the visual department.

It's a shame. Hopefully it all works out for regionals and dci.

Please dci please get rid of some of these dinosaurs!

At least at the big shows!

That would be a start :-)

Wow..that is really poor taste...

• Like 1

Scouts are Not knocked out of the top 12 over night just yet folks..

I like the fact it is once again cool to "out-score" them Scouts..

I hope the men get past this plague upon them..

Get Well Soon Men. Go Madison.

I don't think anyone could sanely say that the Scouts would be pushed out of the top 12 this year...however saying they could be in the top ten instead of top eight is very possible.

I don't think anyone could sanely say that the Scouts would be pushed out of the top 12 this year...however saying they could be in the top ten instead of top eight is very possible.

I was just tossing some of the other fans a bone..

So if I need to tell you. Your too young or not involved enough to be part of the conversation.

With all due respect, you're arrogance is breathtaking, and you haven't a clue!

• Like 3

Guess we're gonna have to get used to seeing it. A 2 and a half point drop is BIG.

True. But on the other hand, Madison did get a 2.5 point jump in score from Sat. to Tues. in 2 back to back shows.

Maybe it was just an off night for them.... or that Boston and BK are improving a little faster right now. We're barely at the half way point in the competitive season. Corps will be adding lots of stuff from here on in. Madison will too, no doubt.

True. But on the other hand, Madison did get a 2.5 point jump in score from Sat. to Tues. in 2 back to back shows.

Maybe it was just an off night for them.... or that Boston and BK are improving a little faster right now. We're barely at the half way point in the competitive season. Corps will be adding lots of stuff from here on in. Madison will too, no doubt.

Madison has a full week of rehearsal between SA and Atlanta. I dare say you better enjoy this show while you can....itsa gonna change.

• Like 1

I was just tossing some of the other fans a bone..

I hear ya.

All my bags are packed, leaving tomorrow morning for San Antonio. 7 AM - woot woot, can't wait to see my kids. :thumbup:

• Like 5

I had said a while back that BK Madison and Blue Stars would all have a battle royale that's going to last the rest of the summer!! Great Stuff... Talk about some friendly rivalries set up on the field this summer. I am so proud of BK, they've reinvented themselves and after two full years of solid rentention and recruiting they're starting to reap the benefits!! Way To GO BK, Get After It Tomorrow in Odessa!!

Wes P

• Like 1