Brush Your Breath With Denton !

Madison has a full week of rehearsal between SA and Atlanta. I dare say you better enjoy this show while you can....itsa gonna change.

I'm sure it will. I said as much. It'll probably be like this all the way to Finals Night. I don't see BK, Madison, Boston, or Blue Stars as locks to pull away from one another with much spread between one another. I also would not be shocked to see one in this group scare the beejesus out of SCV before it's all said and done where SCV never saw it coming. ' Not predicting it, just not ruling it out thats all.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 3

It was a joke. Lighten up.

but I'm serious about the licensing thing. I'd really like to see this closer everyone is so excited about. I've seen it on that secret website, but haven't seen it on FN yet, every video has the audio blanked out for the closer.... :thumbdown:

I get jokes....I've come to expect that kind of humor from 'Noles. :rolleyes:

The licensing thing is hardly Madison's fault. In fact, I think Chris Komnick has bent over backwards to keep people informed. We (drum corps) are really not on the radar of the people making the decisions.

I'm sure it will. I said as much. It'll probably be like this all the way to Finals Night.

BRASSO you predicted a "revolution".... :tongue:

Troopers over Spirit of Atlanta???? WTF

Boston over Madison???? WTF

Left before scores. Both of these are a complete shock! Really. No way. Crowd could not have agreed with this nonsense when announced.

Troopers may be the biggest smoke and mirrors corps since BD, but without any depth.

WOW

I must say I agree with this assessment, though Boston and Madison should be close in my opinion. It is a matter one doing more, but both corps performing on the same level.

The SOA and Troopers thing is the real surprise. I like both corps, but have no trouble seeing the huge differences in design and performance between the two. Maybe it is hard to put

one of DCI's sweet heart corps down to a possible new kid on the block.

I'm sure it will. I said as much. It'll probably be like this all the way to Finals Night. I don't see BK, Madison, Boston, or Blue Stars as locks to pull away from one another with much spread between one another. I also would not be shocked to see one in this group scare the beejesus out of SCV before it's all said and done where SCV never saw it coming. ' Not predicting it, just not ruling it out thats all.

Totally agree!! SCV has superior perc and drill but at some point their music scores are gonna dip.... brass just not the same caliber!!

• Like 1

I must say I agree with this assessment, though Boston and Madison should be close in my opinion. It is a matter one doing more, but both corps performing on the same level.

The SOA and Troopers thing is the real surprise. I like both corps, but have no trouble seeing the huge differences in design and performance between the two. Maybe it is hard to put

one of DCI's sweet heart corps down to a possible new kid on the block.

I assume you mean SOA? Hard for me to see them as a new kid.

I get jokes....I've come to expect that kind of humor from 'Noles. :rolleyes:

The licensing thing is hardly Madison's fault. In fact, I think Chris Komnick has bent over backwards to keep people informed. We (drum corps) are really not on the radar of the people making the decisions.

I know, I just wish they could get it all figured out.... On the West Coast here, I have never once seen the Madison Scouts live, I can only watch the videos, so if I could actually see their whole show on video this year, I'd be pretty happy.... :thumbup:

Pretty much summed up my same train of thought. :thumbup:

I don't think that one should take the scores from one show too seriously. However -- it's a great season for drum corps and it is going to go down to the wire at Finals. Congratulations to all of the corps for giving it their best every night. The big winners here are the fans.

• Like 5

BRASSO you predicted a "revolution".... :tongue:

haha!... you remember that Liahona.