Brush Your Breath With Denton !

I'm sure it will. I said as much. It'll probably be like this all the way to Finals Night. I don't see BK, Madison, Boston, or Blue Stars as locks to pull away from one another with much spread between one another. I also would not be shocked to see one in this group scare the beejesus out of SCV before it's all said and done where SCV never saw it coming. ' Not predicting it, just not ruling it out thats all.

I agree...

I get jokes....I've come to expect that kind of humor from 'Noles. :rolleyes:

The licensing thing is hardly Madison's fault. In fact, I think Chris Komnick has bent over backwards to keep people informed. We (drum corps) are really not on the radar of the people making the decisions.

I would hope most people on DCP wouldn't hold Madison at fault....Obviously there is a lot of red tape to clear up with recording artists of such a popular song to be able to reproduce it via video.

• Like 2

I know, I just wish they could get it all figured out.... On the West Coast here, I have never once seen the Madison Scouts live, I can only watch the videos, so if I could actually see their whole show on video this year, I'd be pretty happy.... :thumbup:

I'll second that.

I would hope most people on DCP wouldn't hold Madison at fault....Obviously there is a lot of red tape to clear up with recording artists of such a popular song to be able to reproduce it via video.

Watch it LIVE on the Fan Network this Saturday! They only exclude it in the replays...

• Like 4

Watch it LIVE on the Fan Network this Saturday! They only exclude it in the replays...

I plan to!

Also, Madison's terrific closer of ESOM can be heard and seen on the site that says it has a tube for you ( and us )

Edited by BRASSO

Also, Madison's terrific closer of ESOM can be heard and seen on the site that says it has a tube for you ( and us )

I have to say ESOM is one of "the most" favorite listening moments for me this season....I love it :smile:

• Like 2

####! I have to be out of town on Saturday!!!!! Maybe I'll get lucky, and they'll leave the videos up for a couple of days as the live stream, so I can check it out. :thumbup:

a WWF style of entertainment.

Why would drum corps want to adapt a style of entertainment from the World Wildlife Fund? Of course, that might lead to a TV contract with National Geographic Channel!

Garry in Vegas

PS Was there a score for Vigilantes, or were they only in exhibition?

Edited by CrunchyTenor

Why would drum corps want to adapt a style of entertainment from the World Wildlife Fund? Of course, that might lead to a TV contract with National Geographic Channel!

Garry in Vegas

PS Was there a score for Vigilantes, or were they only in exhibition?

He was referring to the "World Wrestling Federation"...which is now called "World Wrestling Entertainment"