Odessa Tumbleweed Extravaganza

San Antonio should be fun!

Agreed!

Can't wait for tomorrow, looks like it is going to be a great show but then this has been a great year for drum corps.

Note: people say when they go to Denver they can't breathe, San Antonio has too much air with liquid included, I can't breathe.

I would like to meet some of the people that are on here that will be in San Antonio, any ideas?

For God's sake, will you please let Crossmen beat someone!

Boy, do I know your pain. Lived it almost constantly since, well... since a long time ago until 2009. Then 2010 wasn't exactly a fun ride either.

Let me say this: Crossmen are winning over fans with their show, and that's how you get kids returning and new talent coming in. They aren't playing at being like other drum corps - they are bringing back the Crossmen brand of entertainment on the field. For that reason I think they are beating someone, or something - their difficult transition to Texas. Let the show be the ride, not the placement. It will pay off.

Go Crossmen!!!

• Like 3

Can't wait for tomorrow, looks like it is going to be a great show but then this has been a great year for drum corps.

Note: people say when they go to Denver they can't breathe, San Antonio has too much air with liquid included, I can't breathe.

I would like to meet some of the people that are on here that will be in San Antonio, any ideas?

You will likely see people in corps shirts all over the riverwalk tomorrow. Also, a group of Troop folks will be at Aldaco's at Sunset Station at 2pm. :smile:

Edited by TerriTroop

Well Pioneer got a 2 point bump..that should put them in shooting range of Cascades... :smile:

BAC !!!

Just a little excited?..lol

.wrong thread. sorry

Edited by boxingfred