The Stars at Night are Big and Bright...

yawn.... so predicable as always.. One has to wonder how much politics is played off the field.

must be some sick joke on Carolina Crown. One night they're close, the next night they're a point behind. I can't seem to understand it, but it seems like it's anybody's championship to take.

Crown was in a tight group with Cadets and BD a week ago in Minn, and tonight they're still tightly grouped. Last night they were 1.35 down from Cavaliers, tonight they're 1.2 down from them. They got just under a point away from Rosemont in Lebanon, but that, I think(?) is the closest they've been.

Given how judging works, I don't see the inconsistency. There are a lot of moving parts in the judging panel, and .1 here or there from a few different judges should be expected.

My bad...it was 86.15....crown has a good show....imo their show doesn't have the demand of the top 3 and is already pretty clean....cavaliers and cadets still have dirt...in the end its going to be very close...bd looks good and is also pretty clean....phantom had the biggest standing o by far....

Crown was in a tight group with Cadets and BD a week ago in Minn, and tonight they're still tightly grouped. Last night they were 1.35 down from Cavaliers, tonight they're 1.2 down from them. They got just under a point away from Rosemont in Lebanon, but that, I think(?) is the closest they've been.

Given how judging works, I don't see the inconsistency. There are a lot of moving parts in the judging panel, and .1 here or there from a few different judges should be expected.

This

Guess I just don't understand the different sheets for TOC....

If this is anything like Rockford, might as well go to bed as recaps won't be up until later on today.

Wow. Cavies and Devs take 1 and 2 despite going on 2 hours before Cadets and Crown.

Cavies can't feel good about the lead right now. 3 corps right on their heels.