The Stars at Night are Big and Bright...

Read the post again, I said MANY in the the drum corps community, not all. And based off the shows I attended (and the crowd reaction), diehards on these forums, on facebook, judges scores prior to last night, and others who shall not be named, I stand firm in this belief.

And its "utterly transparent" that your reacting this way because my comments involved Blue Devils scores.

My reaction comes from your claim to somehow speak for the community.....you don't; and your attempt to qualify your argument by doing so, is not evidence! Your opinion is a beautiful thing....it's what we do here; but when you try to bolster it by the unmeasurable don't be surprised if some throws the BS flag.

My reaction comes from your claim to somehow speak for the community.....you don't; and your attempt to qualify your argument by doing so, is not evidence! Your opinion is a beautiful thing....it's what we do here; but when you try to bolster it by the unmeasurable don't be surprised if some throws the BS flag.

I speak for the Borg. :laughing: :laughing:

Phantom BLEW me away tonight!!! Elsa's was just on fire. I don't know what the response was up top, but on the lower level they were already standing before the last chord ended. Best crowd reaction from the whole night.

I Loved Crown and Bluecoats as well!

Here's how I did the crowd voting

1. Phantom (See above. Easily my favorite show)

2. Crown (Cheesy? Maybe? But melt all of it you can and pour it all over me a la Cesario)

3. Cadets (Still hoping they get rid of the pink but I still love this show)

4. Bluecoats (They had me at "Creep")

5. Cavies (I liked it and there were quite a few "wow" moments, but that's about it).

6. SCV ( I really like this show. Yeah, it's not fan friendly and it's not my favorite of the year but I am coming away humming parts of the show.)

7. BD (I loved this show a month ago when I saw them in Clovis. Tonight? I don't what it was. Didn't like it at all!)

8. Blue Stars (Was still trying to get to our seats so can't give a fair analysis)

Remember, these are just MY opinions. :cool:

Pink should be gone by Atlanta, and the ending is looking like it will be much darker on the whole according the podcast from this Wednesday.

Cavies won the fan voting last night.