The Stars at Night are Big and Bright...

Exactly what I was thinking.. Not sure what happened there, but hopefully (rather, surely) they'll be placed back where they deserve to be tomorrow.

I hope so. I still think they're in the hunt for the Sanford, but they're going to really have to pour on the fire till Finals. Wouldn't mind top 3 though, big turn-around for SCV percussion from the last few years.

This year is out of control. We've been programed to seeing small changes night to night, but this year its anything goes. Hard to adapt, but judges now calling it how they see it more than they did in the past perhaps?

• Like 1

This year is out of control. We've been programed to seeing small changes night to night, but this year its anything goes. Hard to adapt, but judges now calling it how they see it more than they did in the past perhaps?

I think it's fun...it's edge-of-your-seat entertainment like drum corps should be.

BD first in Vis. Design, and Cavies in third...? Wow, didn't know "park and blow" was a visual design, but I guess I was wrong. Maybe these new sheets are rewarding what BD has done lately, instead of trying to move DCI away from that style of visual program....

• Like 4

I think they're letting the judges call it how every night is, instead of what's been going on this season. This season is super exciting, can't wait to see how this all shakes out in the end. It's anyone's game on any given night. :thumbup: Go all the corps!!!!!! :worthy:

Hey Gang, Guess What! Cadets got fifth in color guard!!! 1 point behind the first place guard! Guess who judged guard tonight!

That's Right! Jackie Gilley!

• Like 1

BD first in Vis. Design, and Cavies in third...? Wow, didn't know "park and blow" was a visual design, but I guess I was wrong. Maybe these new sheets are rewarding what BD has done lately, instead of trying to move DCI away from that style of visual program....

You kill me! The smug level just went up 10 decibels!