I'm looking for three tickets to this show if anybody has extras for sale. I'm taking two drummers to their first DCI show so looking for good seats.

Please see my post in the marketplace.

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/index.php/topic/147364-wanted-3-tickets-to-atlanta-regional/page__gopid__3050344#entry3050344

Thanks!

Try Flip Burger Boutique. It is run by one of the "Top Chef" chefs. It has some wonderful, alternative burgers.

What the hell is an alternative burger? If you're gonna eat a burger, EAT A REAL ONE! :devil:

• Like 1

What the hell is an alternative burger? If you're gonna eat a burger, EAT A REAL ONE! :devil:

I'm talking spicy thai chicken burger, crab burger, sushi burger, veal burger, cuban burger, lamb burger, among others. Great stuff.

• Like 2

I'm just gonna come out and say it, because I know we are all thinking it. I'm disappointed in the lack of catchy forum post names this thread has. I mean come on, even the Murfreesboro thread got one (Murfreesboro Mosh Pit). This is Atlanta! Very disappointed...

• Like 2

I'm just gonna come out and say it, because I know we are all thinking it. I'm disappointed in the lack of catchy forum post names this thread has. I mean come on, even the Murfreesboro thread got one (Murfreesboro Mosh Pit). This is Atlanta! Very disappointed...

Ouch, rude much?

Can't wait!!! I fly in from Phoenix in the morning to join tour all the way to Indy. Looking forward to seeing how everyone progressed and to see the shows from corps that did not come out west this year.

The burgers are great at Flip Burger, but be sure to try the milkshakes too. They are like a meal in itself, especially the nutella and burnt marshmallow. Highly recommend.

The burgers are great at Flip Burger, but be sure to try the milkshakes too. They are like a meal in itself, especially the nutella and burnt marshmallow. Highly recommend.

How could I forget those? :doh:

My fave is the foie gras milkshake. Sweet, with a touch of goose liver :tongue:

I'm looking for three tickets to this show if anybody has extras for sale. I'm taking two drummers to their first DCI show so looking for good seats.

Please see my post in the marketplace.

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/index.php/topic/147364-wanted-3-tickets-to-atlanta-regional/page__gopid__3050344#entry3050344

Thanks!

As I had suggested to another poster you should get tickets from the Georgia Dome box office which opens at 9 or 10am tomorrow. They have a separate inventory of tickets from Ticketmaster and since so few people buy them at the box office, they still have some really, REALLY, great seats. And no Ticketmaster fees!!