I have a feeling cavies will be in the lead all the way up to finals week

Nice draw for Scouts!!

Particularly in light of unveiling changes that night!

I will say I didn't like seeing Cavies performing spot... but its more of a reason why they are going to "bring it" on Saturday. After seeing that show in Houston for the first time... it gave me chills... only two corps were able to accomplish that for me this year, I am happy that Cavies are one of them!

I think going on 3rd to last isn't a bad thing, because if that was the case the T.O.C. shows would mean that would be bad for them.

Particularly in light of unveiling changes that night!

what makes you so sure the changes will make any difference. I feel its too late to make any major changes and have them performed with confidence. Boston will continue to widen the margin and their show is still being tweeked and are visually much better. Bostons drum line has consistently beaten madisons. And Bostons drum Line beat Phantoms in Lafayette La.

• Like 2

Adjudication Panel

Visual Effect – Tim Ochran

Visual Effect 2 – Michael Stone

Music Effect – Nola Jones

Music Effect 2 – David Starnes

Visual Performance – Michael Lentz

Ensemble Visual – Deborah Torchia

Color Guard – George Oliviero

Brass Performance – Jeff Harper

Ensemble Music – Jay Webb

Percussion Performance – Martin Griffin

Read more: http://www.dci.org/n...d#ixzz1T3YYROk5

Looks like BD has ensemble visual wrapped up! Time to get "Torched"! tongue.gif

• Like 2

i know right? They're gonna have to be on FIRE

I'm convinced that if they come out on top that night, i'm almost positive they're gonna take it this year.

Absolutely. Scary for them. Hope it won't be these judges for finals, but it could very well be.... shutup.gif

I'm pretty ticked it's 3 regionals in a row for BK to march in the 12 spot!!! They're just gonna have to kick ### and see what happens!!! BS this grouping draw does more harm than good!

I think it sucks tht BK has had to go on first every regional...give me a break! :wall:

I think it sucks tht BK has had to go on first every regional...give me a break! :wall:

Are you kidding me stop your whining. Every corps has or had to go on first at one time or another. I suppose if Boston or Madison was on first you would be smiling. Its time fans just take what comes their way. Sorry BK mom but thats life. Im sure its bothering you more than the BK members

What about the other 11 Word Class corps that will be preforming before BK.....do they not exist anymore???

• Like 3