A Little Rockin' tonite

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first drum corps show I ever saw was in Little Rock at this same venue 20 years ago. Freelancers, Dutch Boy, BAC, Star of Indiana! 1991! I remember just being in awe after every corps, not believing the next one could match it and then being totally blown away as every single corps was better than the last. I've been a fan ever since.

I hope some kids in the audience are having the same experience tonight that I did then. :thumbup:

• Like 2

It was noted on the Cadets web site that the Cadets are staying at the High School that was integrated as a result of the Supreme Court decision Brown vs. Board of Education in the 50s - how profound is that!!!

It was noted on the Cadets web site that the Cadets are staying at the High School that was integrated as a result of the Supreme Court decision Brown vs. Board of Education in the 50s - how profound is that!!!

Wow! Very cool!

Can the Cadets manage to stay on top of the Cavaliers?

First meeting of two solid Open Class groups with Oregon and Music City finally going head-to-head!

What a show!!!

Is anyone out there that can give updates?

• Like 1

Can the Cadets manage to stay on top of the Cavaliers?

First meeting of two solid Open Class groups with Oregon and Music City finally going head-to-head!

What a show!!!

Is anyone out there that can give updates?

I think the top 3 so far are Cavs, Cadets, and BD. CC is still 4th - I think. It is conceivable that Cavs can go from a consistent 1st place corps to a 3rd place corps on any given night, also, both Cadets and BD can have the same thing happen to them. I am not counting CC out, I think they have some catching up to do again but they have the capability of doing it.

Let me see if I got this right? In the 1950's the Supreme Court integrated this school and then some 60 years later The Cadets show up with a corps that is segregated between Angels and Demons. This may take a higher power that the U S Supreme Court to straighten this one out!!!

Let me see if I got this right? In the 1950's the Supreme Court integrated this school and then some 60 years later The Cadets show up with a corps that is segregated between Angels and Demons. This may take a higher power that the U S Supreme Court to straighten this one out!!!

HAHAHA!!

I hope Cadets can stay on top tonight, but my gut is telling me Cavies will best them tonight.