lewisburg scores

:worthy:I hope MBI surpises veryone ,including the Bucs

Minus the bugs next year PLEASE??!!??

I want scores. You tell me scores now !!!

5th 69.10 Bush

4th 76.65 Fusion

3rd 83.60 Hurricanes

2nd 86.45 MBI

1st 88.30 Bucs

thanks for the tweets but...could you say something positive about corps too? Its nice to hear good and bad! thanks!

I posted plenty of positive comments. However, if you want all sunshine and lolipops, you might want to unfollow and wait for a sanitized Drum Corps World review. I post about what I see and hear, both good and bad. You might wan to skip my forthcoming DCP review as well, because it will be an honest review.

I posted plenty of positive comments. However, if you want all sunshine and lolipops, you might want to unfollow and wait for a sanitized Drum Corps World review. I post about what I see and hear, both good and bad. You might wan to skip my forthcoming DCP review as well, because it will be an honest review.

I meant to go back and change this. You did post good comments. I posted that when you were talking about Fusion. Seems they are the only corps you criticized and didnt compliment. sorry.

Edited by skeptic

1. Buccaneers 88.30

2. Minnesota Brass 86.45

3. Hurricanes 83.60

4. Fusion Core 76.65

5. Bushwackers 69.10

not what i was expecting but not complaining

I was just thinking how easy it eould be just to unfollow