Surging and Slumping

I don't know. From someone who would like to see Crown in the top 3, my fear is the Cavies are just catching their breath before the final push.

I know everyone will be making changes these last 2 weeks. We'll just have to wait and see.

Edit: spelling -- doggone iPhone.

Edited by CrownBariDad

After seeing Atlanta, I'd say the Bluecoats are surging most of any corps. Just last week we were talking about how messed up their pit/synth volumes were, and how the show just hasn't gelled.

Tonight's performance was incredible. Top 4 brass and drums. Guard was top 6.

Boston is surging .7 away from SC and 1.2 away from Bluecoats. and Boston is still improving with 2 weeks to go slum[pimg Madison and blue stars

Shouldnt the real title of the thread be Surging...Slumping and "Slotting"?

After seeing Atlanta, I'd say the Bluecoats are surging most of any corps. Just last week we were talking about how messed up their pit/synth volumes were, and how the show just hasn't gelled.

Tonight's performance was incredible. Top 4 brass and drums. Guard was top 6.

Actually, their pit/synth volumes were only messed up coming out of computer speakers...due to mic/speaker relation on Fan Network. Actual volume has been just fine at the shows. Also, guard was 10th last night...but that was one judge's opinion.

But I do agree with you that the show is really starting to come together and they may be beginning a surge. :thumbup:

Edited by oldbandguy

I'd say that Phantom is surging. Their scores over the past couple of shows are steadily increasing. Finally broke 90 in Hotlanta! SUTA!!!!!!

Yea the Blue Stars are slumping and I believe that SOA can jump passed them in Indy!!!!

The Blue Devils are surging, but in the end the Cadets should come out on top. It comes down to GE and the Cadets have more!!!

• Like 1