Drum Corps Show "FirstBeat" in Summerville, SC

wesley, how was first day of band camp in the 100+ temps?

1 Boston Crusaders 87.300

2 Madison Scouts 86.850

3 Blue Knights 85.350

4 Glassmen 82.000

5 Mandarins 74.900

6 Teal Sound 74.300

7 Jersey Surf 73.850

8 Cascades 72.200

We had a half week starting last wednesday, but today we started drill and play portions of the opener on the move! Great day, Fantastic Group! Temps were awful 103 today and the school air conditioner was out today. Practice in outdoor Texas heat bad!!! Sectionals in the hottest part of day with no AC... Really really bad!!

What did someone say to Boston about things in the mirror being closer than they appear? :tongue:

• Like 2

Nice win BAC.....WTG!

Eat em' up Boston!!!

What did someone say to Boston about things in the mirror being closer than they appear? :tongue:

Considering that the Scouts were beating Boston most of the season....this does not surprise me one bit actually...Nice at closing down the gap Scouts :smile:

• Like 1

I love the Blue Knights, Blue Stars, Boston, and Madison group! Four shows that I really like in a pretty tight group!!!

• Like 2

Way to go Boston! Nice bounce back from last night. Head on home with another good score tomorrow night!!!! :thumbup:

I love the Blue Knights, Blue Stars, Boston, and Madison group! Four shows that I really like in a pretty tight group!!!

This is a tight race to the finals. What a great year to love drum corps.

WTG BOSTON ANOTHER WIN CONSIDERING THAT THE CORPS HAS HAD NO TIME OFF AND ARE CONTINUING TO WIN IS A PLUS. A WIN IS A WIN AND WILL ONLY BUILD CONFIDENCE. NOW THEY COME HOME AND GET EVEN BETTER. YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WE WON TONIGHT

• Like 1