If you played this show backwards.....

Well, it was okay in 2008 when I participated in the Cavaliers Alumni Corps, the experience being MUCH more pleasant than carrying the xylophone and marimba around my neck. I don't think anyone really was into carrying the timpani, but at least you could see where you were marching, as opposed to the big bass drums.

I wonder what was heavier, the biggest bass drum, or the biggest timpani....?

If you watch Blue Devils 2008 backwards, it's still absurd.

If you watch Bluecoats 2008 backwards, you see the crushing story of a boxer losing his championship title.

If you watch Phantom Regiment 2008 backwards, you see a guy pulling a spear out of the drum major with people yelling sucatraps ma i.

If you watch Boston Crusaders 2009 backwards, you still only focus on the guard.

FTW!

• Like 2

If you watch Cadets 07 backwards you end up believing in nothing.

• Like 3

If you watch the Dance Derby of the Century backwards, you get a show that is still annoying, but at least it makes sense.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Yowza! Yowza! Yowza!

That is what immediately came to mind when I read the thread title!

A couple more:

Play the Cadets 2005 backwards and watch quadruplets stop playing chess, in the rain and with drummers go inside due to bad behavior.

Play Phantom Regiment 2008 backwards and watch dead bodies spring to life to some really cool music.

Play Cadets 1983 backwards and it ends the same way.

Play Suncoast Sound 1985 backwards and you'll still tear up that they are gone.

Edited by Wadep66

Play Cadets '10 backwards and learn how the Cadet Borg came into being.

Some from 2009:

BD - You see a bunch of people running around a field who get tired so they sit down in chairs before getting up and leaving.

Bluecoats - You see a bunch of people wearing cloud shirts being put into the witness protection program.

Blue Stars - You see a woman get left by her husband and then forced to go work in a factory to support what is left of her family.

Phantom - You see a man leave his wife and become a great violinist. Then the wife re-enters his life, gives away his good violin, which causes him to lose everything and hegoes back to being a crappy violinist.

Edited by Mr.Potato.Head
  • Like 3

If you play BD '10 backwards, you'll actually hear people clap at the end.

OMG. I literally belly laughed on that one.

• Like 3

If you watch it backwards, Phantom Regiment 2006 was about Faust reviving Mephistopheles and then asking for his soul back, which Mephistopheles eagerly gives back.

If you watch it backwards, Bluecoats 2007 was a bunch of super spies returning a stolen briefcase and turning themselves back into prison.

If you watch it backwards, you can see in The Cadets 2011 in the opener that a demon uses telekinetic powers to grab a horn 20 yards away.

• Like 2