BIG DCA Weekend This week.

Almost Every DCA Corps, that will be at the " DCA World Championships ", will be in a Show this weekend. With the following list by High Score's for this Year. It could give us a nice preview of what is to come. I know we will be missing a few game changers in both divisions. But still, should be VERY interesting come Monday!

(hope I have all the scores right)

Open Class:

1 -- 88.30 Buccaneers

2 -- 86.45 Minnesota Brass

3 -- 84.45 Empire Statesmen

4 -- 83.60 Hurricanes

5 -- 81.20 Caballeros

6 -- 76.35 Renegades

7 -- 69.85 Alliance

8 -- 69.30 Kilties

9 -- 69.10 Bushwackers

10 - 69.05 Tampa Bay Thunder

11 - 68.25 CorpsVets

Class A:

1 - 76.65 Fusion Core

2 - 74.85 Govenaires

3 - 74.05 Carolina Gold

4 - 69.60 Windsor Regiment

5 - 67.30 SoCal Dream

6 - 64.50 Sunrisers

7 - 63.95 White Sabers

8 - 62.30 Cincinnati Tradition

9 - 61.30 Shenandoah Sound

10- 55.05 High Country Brass

11- 54.25 Excelsior

x - Arkansas Thunder

CorpsVets scored 68.85 in Atlanta. Every tenth we can get. ;) I agree with other posters, I think both CV and Alliance will see nice gains in Woodstock this weekend.

Kilties, Cincy, and Govies too,................

Absolutely. We should definitely have a better idea where all the corps stand after Saturday.

Absolutely. We should definitely have a better idea where all the corps stand after Saturday.

yup,,........... all that,............ plus we are hosting a 11 corps DCI Open Class seeding show on Saturday, and 14 DCI WC corps (all except the greedy 8) on Sunday, both here in Erie,.................Drum corps overload!!!!!!! :thumbup:

yup,,........... all that,............ plus we are hosting a 11 corps DCI Open Class seeding show on Saturday, and 14 DCI WC corps (all except the greedy 8) on Sunday, both here in Erie,.................Drum corps overload!!!!!!! :thumbup:

this'll be my first trip to erie. skipped rome in favor of it. and buffalo... well, 'nuf said. hear it's real intimate with the seating pretty close to the performers. looking forward to it.

this'll be my first trip to erie. skipped rome in favor of it. and buffalo... well, 'nuf said. hear it's real intimate with the seating pretty close to the performers. looking forward to it.

stop and say hi...............I should be working in the ticket office/window,......

The way I read the schedule, the corps in RED are getting scores this weekend,......

Open Class:

1 -- 88.30 Buccaneers

2 -- 86.45 Minnesota Brass

3 -- 84.45 Empire Statesmen

4 -- 83.60 Hurricanes

5 -- 81.20 Caballeros

6 -- 76.35 Renegades

7 -- 69.85 Alliance

8 -- 69.30 Kilties

9 -- 69.10 Bushwackers

10 - 69.05 Tampa Bay Thunder

11 - 68.85 CorpsVets

Class A:

1 - 76.65 Fusion Core

2 - 74.85 Govenaires

3 - 74.05 Carolina Gold

4 - 69.60 Windsor Regiment

5 - 67.30 SoCal Dream

6 - 64.50 Sunrisers

7 - 63.95 White Sabers

8 - 62.30 Cincinnati Tradition

9 - 61.30 Shenandoah Sound

10- 55.05 High Country Brass

11- 54.25 Excelsior

So ... here's one for the DCP pundits: Will MBI's score this weekend put them ahead of Reading in the standings (at least for one week) since they're not competing?

:-)

• Like 2

could be ,Minn.Brass doesn't have a 20 hour bus ride .There score should JUMP.

So ... here's one for the DCP pundits: Will MBI's score this weekend put them ahead of Reading in the standings (at least for one week) since they're not competing?

:-)

It has happened in the past and you can't read too much into it. I'm pretty confident Reading isn't taking the week off! And I suspect we will see a surge by some others such as Statesmen. Wish I could be in Racine for the show. I've been a Kilties fan since I first saw the corps in the 70's.

This time of year is bittersweet. Lots of excitement leading up to championships, but then the inevitable turn of the season lurks on the horizon.