Devs in trouble?

Keep in mind the music categories arent broken down that way. That makes it just 3 captions like that. Still, not a good thing, but until they lose, i dont think they are worried about that bit...

• Like 1

This has happened to Phantom a bit earlier in the season, and they seem to be doing okay, but then again, they put in changes.... Anyone know of changes coming from the Blue Devils camp?

Doubt it would be anything major...not at this point in the season. Most recent championship-caliber shows have their major construction issues fixed by this point in the season, with just superficial changes added to maybe push it over the top...

Doubt it would be anything major...not at this point in the season. Most recent championship-caliber shows have their major construction issues fixed by this point in the season, with just superficial changes added to maybe push it over the top...

Exactly. But I know Phantom changed quite a bit visually, so that their numbers weren't maxing out in Denver....

We'll see what happens this weekend, I know Crown is putting in a new ending, so maybe Devs have something up their sleeve too.

Edited by fsubone

Exactly. But I know Phantom changed quite a bit visually, so that their numbers weren't maxing out in Denver....

We'll see what happens this weekend, I know Crown is putting in a new ending, so maybe Devs have something up their sleeve too.

:shutup:

:shutup:

Maybe they should furnish the house -- you know, mirrors and chairs, maybe some ABSURD things like The Cadets' living room and rotating door from 2005-2006, cots from BD 2005...horseheads?? Hmm... :tongue:

• Like 4

Devs are used to running as fast as they can, looking in the rearview... This is where they want to be right now!

with 10 days to go, I wouldn't put much stock in those numbers yet.

Now if theyhappen this weekend the same way, well without additions to boost the demands, maybe it's an issue if others get cleaner. The thing is, since we keep hearing so many people say BD doesn't have demand like the others...well, the judging community agreed last night. From here on out, time will tell.